How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

23 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

My personal fav photos of you yet! :)

Thanks!

I can't ever decide what I wanna be--so I just make new avis as the moods hit me. >< I blame the mermaid thing on the latest Sims 4 game release. xD

Edited by momomoonusagi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

And as she floated there, she thought to herself that perhaps it was a little bit excessive to fill such a large milk bath, when she only really wanted to float on top of the surface.

... I couldn't help it, I just had a bowl of cereal.

Lol! I guess the water in this pool does look like milk hahaha!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

And as she floated there, she thought to herself that perhaps it was a little bit excessive to fill such a large milk bath, when she only really wanted to float on top of the surface.

... I couldn't help it, I just had a bowl of cereal.

I hope it was decent cereal *shivers*

Speaking as a granola guru......😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

Thanks!

I can't ever decide what I wanna be--so I just make new avis as the moods hit me. >< I blame the mermaid thing on the latest Sims 4 game release. xD

Mermaid shoot anybody...?

/me facepalms.... oh no what did I just do......🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Mermaid shoot anybody...?

/me facepalms.... oh no what did I just do......🤨

hmmm.... where do I find a good mermaid tail?  I haven't looked into it yet and have no clue. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Catrie said:

hmmm.... where do I find a good mermaid tail?  I haven't looked into it yet and have no clue. 

Back in the day, a “good” mermaid tail came with nice swimming / floating animations.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Mine's the Cynefine ~ Lorelei Bento Mermaid tail. It's Maitreya fitted only and fits with no hassle, but I hope it'll eventually get a re-release for Belleza. ><  It has animation to it that adapt depending on if you're walking, running, or flying, but it doesn't have a real AO or anything. It does have a cool little tail-pose HUD tho for photo-shoots, and it comes in the most colors (I think). There's also tails made by The Cove that are real nice quality with a good bit of texture selection; but I found them too finicky to wear. >< But, if you are wanting a decent AO, The Cove just came out with one called Diva that you can get at The Mermaid Cove 2 shopping event.

Edited by momomoonusagi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

first time i've had a chance to post here in the last few weeks, i need to catch up on like 30 pages of likes now lol.

anyway, i found these awesome earrings, i mean, like, the coolest earrings ever for a nerd mom like me, so i had to do the right thing, and dress outrageouly just to match them 😜

and then i found a diner with this movie poster which i found totally sarcastically appropriate :)

all this for a pair of earrings lol

Snapshot1_001.png

• Like 18
  • Haha 2