How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Eva Knoller said:

This is lovely, Zeta. Which settings give the reflection like that?

This particular setting I got online (following a link included with a RIOT store group gift photo studio), did not even realize these sliders existed before that, I can be quite a noob still :)

These are the settings

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

This particular setting I got online (following a link included with a RIOT store group gift photo studio), did not even realize these sliders existed before that, I can be quite a noob still :)

These are the settings

Thank you! I didn’t know they existed either. Can’t wait to try it out!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

So are we close to getting a mirror?

Seems to me that vertically its pretty much there.

Nah, this has been around for some time and is usually one of the two go-to options for mirror-shots (the other being taking a shot from the opposite direction). But apparently, Black Dragon is now getting a tool that allows you to raise/lower the water surface, which... Might help? Somehow? Maybe.

I haven't dabbled with this technique much due to the limitations of the camera in Firestorm, you can roll the camera in Black Dragon though, but it's a bit clunky if you want to use the water as a vertical mirror still.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bella and I entered our Photo into the 2019 Time Capsule today... You can enter yours too at SL16B at the SLURL below

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SL16B Spectacular/17/127/22

I was rezzed in 2007 the year of Sculpties, Windlight and Voice... My wife Bella was rezzed in 2011 and it was the year of Mesh... Go check out all the neat historical info and trivia from all 16 years of Second Life...

and a Very HAPPY 16th Second Life Birthday to you all

❤️ Eva & Bella

[ Eva ] & Bella Happy SL16B_001.jpg

• Like 18

17 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

These are the settings

Tried this out but the reflections seem to be very blocky, I'm already at ultra settings but there's doesn't seem to be a way to raise the quality any higher?