How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Where do I sign up!?? :)

And now I feel like I need to get Neph a bike. And do a bike-shot. And then 11 more, and make a calendar!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I haven't had much time for photos recently -- RL has interfered, I've had a thread going in General Discussion, and I've been doing SL16B.

I did however make some worthwhile acquisitions today, that might be the focus of my next pic. The most impressive of these were 1) a new jacket/dress set, 2) a frying pan with sausages, and 3) a body hair applier.

So I thought I could put it to a vote: should my next pic feature clothing, food, or armpit hair?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I haven't had much time for photos recently -- RL has interfered, I've had a thread going in General Discussion, and I've been doing SL16B.

I did however make some worthwhile acquisitions today, that might be the focus of my next pic. The most impressive of these were 1) a new jacket/dress set, 2) a frying pan with sausages, and 3) a body hair applier.

So I thought I could put it to a vote: should my next pic feature clothing, food, or armpit hair?

Why not all the above?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Remember.. Im giving away this skyboy..32x32 or 22x22.. all for my darlings

Belly dancer included..? 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 5