How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

*cries*

But it seems my new hair has absolutely shocking LODs. I don't recall the demo doing this, but it seems I should have paid more attention. The hair decomposed to invisible under 10 meters.

For the sake of baby Jesus, hair creators, get your freaking act together. Take a bit of pride and care in your work.

6f3a040d4e772c59786fd399403d4ce5.gif

I am wearing:

Signature Geralt Body
Tanned Soft body skin from Av Glam
Dino Head
Tram H0419 Hair from this month's Uber
Wonder Furr Tail
Gatcha Ears from Aii
Fashionatic Duty Pants

This has nothing to do about hair, but omg, that cat. is. so. cute. *dies from cuteness overload* 

• Like 2

Just now, OnlyMon said:

This has nothing to do about hair, but omg, that cat. is. so. cute. *dies from cuteness overload* 

The little kitten is from Jian. They make the best little animals, and only 2 LI. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/238/237/23

And some good news, the creator of Tram hair was able to fix the problem and now includes a Hi-Li version of the hair in the pack as well. My total complexity is 103K with the new medium complexity hair and all my other parts, which isn't so bad I guess.

Looking at it, I think as it's full Modify mesh hair, each of the strands is a separate mesh. Which is wonderful for editing strands into place under hats, but carries a cost in complexity.

Just now, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Do you also suffer from that moment of shock when it runs to the right, gets lost out of sight, before it eventually comes running back to the left side? ;)

yay for gif loops. hehe.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

And some good news, the creator of Tram hair was able to fix the problem and now includes a Hi-Li version of the hair in the pack as well. My total complexity is 103K with the new medium complexity hair and all my other parts, which isn't so bad I guess.

Now that's good to hear. Thanks for the update on the product Callum, and thanks to the designer for updating it.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Is the Kinky event officially open or did you also go "cam shopping"? ^_^

neither.  This outfit actually came from 2 separate FLF sales from Caboodle.  You might check it out as the skirt is currently on sale here.

• Like 1

LAQ is having a promo today.

***  This weekend promo: HUD 50% off   ***

If you already own a LAQ HUD, you don't have to purchase it again, then new heads are only 1500L. Pass this weekend offer on to your friends who are new to LAQ and mesh!

On sunday (april 29th) the HUD will be full price again!

• Like 3

Guys, I found some stuff at an event that is not just Jeans and Hoodies.  Granted, I can't really imagine most of you in this, but ..............
  in case you do want to check it out:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical Orchid/195/193/999

image.thumb.png.8f345286c6a8a8ba7738088198828002.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Guys, I found some stuff at an event that is not just Jeans and Hoodies.  Granted, I can't really imagine most of you in this, but ..............
  in case you do want to check it out:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical Orchid/195/193/999

I saw that and it reminded me of an updated Miami Vice. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4