How does your avatar look today ?

5 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Using this shot for my profile picture. I love the background color! •.¸¸.*゚・ (◕‿◕) ♥ - s

Nice shot - though profile pictures for most viewers come in 4:3, so you might want to crop it to avoid stretching. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jessica Pyara said:

Again with the rain, stop making me jealous *stares out her window at the horrific sunny day*

PreEdit.png.b2ed6490dd23443eabaf04051ec04480.png

Rain? What rain? Rain gone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

GOOOOOD MOOORNING Forumities!!!

I´ve been busy/not too well tummywise (still not...meh)/lazy for ever buuuuuuuuuut...come new month come the monehs and the shopping...

So I grabbed another House and a lovely bar along with some GG´s and other stuff that´s been stashed in my marketplace cart and shopping list ^^

I rezzed the house next  to my used one for the pics and the bar´s in my backyard now^^ (I´d be able to host a breakfast now but I´d need to find the time and check back with the neighbours and landlady, or maybe a party... idk^^)

Snapshot_203.thumb.jpg.b7b5198b5e3df492fefc7cc7e44ddc32.jpg

Snapshot_207.thumb.jpg.ef05042e19c08c356711aa050cd2bdcf.jpg

plus I´ve adjusted my shape a bit - I broadened the shoulders and lengthened the arms a bit at least now Kasha´s able to wipe her butt properly^^

Snapshot_210.thumb.jpg.c0823fc37c5984ff8e4b410f279740d1.jpg

I´ll be quite busy in may though, I´ll try to peak up every now and then

• Like 18