How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

*cries*

But it seems my new hair has absolutely shocking LODs. I don't recall the demo doing this, but it seems I should have paid more attention. The hair decomposed to invisible under 10 meters.

For the sake of baby Jesus, hair creators, get your freaking act together. Take a bit of pride and care in your work.

6f3a040d4e772c59786fd399403d4ce5.gif

I am wearing:

Signature Geralt Body
Tanned Soft body skin from Av Glam
Dino Head
Tram H0419 Hair from this month's Uber
Wonder Furr Tail
Gatcha Ears from Aii
Fashionatic Duty Pants

I mean, wow. Closeup-photo only hair? lol

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

*cries*

But it seems my new hair has absolutely shocking LODs. I don't recall the demo doing this, but it seems I should have paid more attention. The hair decomposed to invisible under 10 meters.

For the sake of baby Jesus, hair creators, get your freaking act together. Take a bit of pride and care in your work.

I am wearing:

Signature Geralt Body
Dino Head
Wonder Furr Tail
Gatcha Ears from Aii
Fashionatic Duty Pants

Don't you absolutely hate it, I always try demo's but there are so many that once I buy the actual product, they have textural or LOD issues

Edited by Jessica Pyara
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

*cries*

I am wearing:

Signature Geralt Body
Dino Head
Wonder Furr Tail
Gatcha Ears from Aii
Fashionatic Duty Pants

that sucks, is still a great look (for shootings maybe?) and DAMNIT gif looks could be a thing...stop triggering us ffs you´re putting the bar up THERE and...*jumps* it´s high...XD (and of course I might do that, too XD, SOOO triggered...)

and... as I see your grouptag  - choccie?  ;P  From what I read on the forum it suits you just fine

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 2

Home Sweet Tomb

Built myself a new, updated version of my old skybox. Whilst much of the stuff could just stand where it was due to their being pretty much the same layout and dimensions, there's some refurnishing to do. 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Home Sweet Tomb

Built myself a new, updated version of my old skybox. Whilst much of the stuff could just stand where it was due to their being pretty much the same layout and dimensions, there's some refurnishing to do. 

A new feature wall for that maddening clock maybe?

Edited by Jessica Pyara
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

and... as I see your grouptag  - choccie?  ;P  From what I read on the forum it suits you just fine

Hehe :D well, die Naschkatze is a real word, but I am a boy kitten, so kater... and chen. heh.

As my profile says: "I murder the German language a lot."

• Like 1

Actually not today, as I have not been online yet, this was a day or two ago, trying to get my picture up there for employee of the month.

image.jpeg

Edited by Talligurl
Fixing spell checks word swap
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

*cries*

I have the disappearing hair problem with my Tangle horns.  It does that whenever I use the scroll wheel to zoom out.  If I use Ctrl+8, it stays.  

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

Hehe :D well, die Naschkatze is a real word, but I am a boy kitten, so kater... and chen. heh.

As my profile says: "I murder the German language a lot."

hun I am German xD that´s why I asked if you wanted choccie ^^ (naschen is to nom some sweets^^) Naschkatze or Naschkaterchen isn´t murdering at all^^ it´s just... TRUE^^

• Like 1

My day started this way ...

FB_IMG_1524838975363.jpg

So I did a little exploring ... in the first photo lol .. I decided to go explore and came across a furry sand box ( was going to unpack shyt but said screw it lol ) but this damn octopus had food! It had a hamburger, hotdog and a damn donut! XD.

FB_IMG_1524839074273.jpg

Second picture, is I was hanging out with a friend in a beautiful place! Then I realized that he left me there LMFAO we were talking and I took this picture and poof he goes LMFAO he never showed back up xD

FB_IMG_1524839006125.jpg

Outfit preview! Be on the look out tomorrow for a new post from me xD maybe tomorrow is family day. 

Edited by MayaSkyrose
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jessica Pyara said:

Grabbing some coffee this morning,   *Side note, I've been thinking of getting a mesh head, what are your experiences and how customizable do you feel they are?

Snapshot_053.png

I love my mesh head! I have Maitreya & catwa catya! There are so many mesh heads out there.. you can make a good shape, add different attachments to it. And so much more! I would go demo heads you like as well as bodies if you want a mesh body as well.

Edited by MayaSkyrose
  • Like 1

I love my LAQ head though I have never tried to customize it. I went into the store and fell in love with the look of one of thier heads and after a few days of thinking about the price, went back and spent the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jessica Pyara said:

Grabbing some coffee this morning,   *Side note, I've been thinking of getting a mesh head, what are your experiences and how customizable do you feel they are?

Mesh heads these days do come with a lot of room for personal customization, as do bodies. Just make sure to demo everything before you make your purchase.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

I love my mesh head! I have Maitreya & catwa catya! There are so many mesh heads out there.. you can make a good shape, add different attachments to it. And so much more! I would go demo heads you like as well as bodies if you want a mesh body as well.

Mesh heads are awesome in my opinion! I love the photo quality of them even in super low graphics. Same with mesh bodies. There are MANY heads to choose from within each brand, and the ones that have the most stuff made for them tend to be the most popular, and vice versa. For example, you will find lots of low priced gachas for Catwa and Lelutka heads, but not so much for others. Yet, there are also designers that make universal Omega appliers (though alot of this is going out the window wiht the new feature of baked on mesh, but I digress). So, yea, mesh heads are by far one of the best ways to get a lovely looking avi that you can customize quite well. For example, my avatar below in same mesh head but with different skins, shapes, hair,  eyes, etc. This happens to be the Catwa Catya.  Some bento heads have a basic structure that is more unique than others, so you will be able to customize within the constraits of THAT head. For example, the Catwa Lona has a specific nose shape and mouth that other heads, for example, the lips and nose on the Catwa Lona head.  To find what you like, you should look at demos but also suggest looking at blogs, flickr and just other avis wearing mesh heads and see what they did to customzie their look. Often, as in our default state, just changing a skin will be a pretty big change.  

The variances you will find in between creators of heads can be dizzying, but just be patient, try demos, and see which one fits YOUR style, budget and SL lifestyle.

if you want to see various heads that I used, you can see them on my blog http://bubblegumpop2013.blogspot.com/  ... Also, suggest you check out Strawberry Singh's vlogs on Youtube for mesh heads. Lots of good info!

Good luck!

Tessy

never give up.png

anja shape final portrait resized for MP.png

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Jessica Pyara said:

Snapshot_053.png

ugh I accidentally quoted another's post that had responded to yours, but feel free to check it out!

• Like 1

Logged on at lunch time with just a little time. Thought i would put some paintings in the new store. But instead i had an update for my mesh head, so I had to play with that. Solved the problem I had of how to get Alice's makeup off.

4.27_001.png

• Like 10