How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Last night my daughter and I were opening some 'early Christmas gifts' (rewards from a ghost hunt we did together), so I got us a Christmas sweater each for the occasion. This is the one I got!

Shot taken in Philomenaville, they had such a nice Christmas tree I couldn't resist.

Snapshot_029.png

• Like 12

Well I said I'd never do it but I took the plunge and bought a bento head with new skin and eyes.

Still a work in progress, thanks to Skell for pointing me in the right direction for working on a bento head and AJ for helping out.

I'm getting there slowly.

Snapshot_151.jpg

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 17

Ok never got to go dancing the guy who invited me while i was working on the painting got called to be an EMT in a role play game, I ended up in a museum, bought a tee shirt in the gift store and switched to these long pants from Seven, one of my favorite things that just comes in standard sizing.

12.9_015.png

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

On my way to Azeroth (World of Warcraft)... thought I'd stop by and drop off a picture 9_9 Just think.. in a few minutes I will transform into a green skinned purple haired Orc chick B|

5a2b7ac722fbe_justanotherday.png.eb21275c7d8b2a4949404344251af5c0.png

Nothing (too) wrong with being Orc...prefer my Dranny chick though :P 

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Well I said I'd never do it but I took the plunge and bought a bento head with new skin and eyes.

Still a work in progress, thanks to Skell for pointing me in the right direction for working on a bento head and AJ for helping out.

I'm getting there slowly.

Snapshot_151.jpg

Look out, Vin - you'll need a whole swag of body guards to protect you from the girls now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

There was a steampunk event on the sim that I work at, so naturally I pulled out a hat that hasn't seen the light of SL since nearly 2009, and grabbed the closest dress I could find.  Also, somebody gave me a candy cane, so I apologize for snapping with my mouth open. ;) 

38949503991_aa5c7151ae_k.jpg

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 10