How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, I'd say my avatar is looking damn good this evening in this wonderful top/skirt outfit I got from my Secret Santa (@GoSpeed Racer). And she is damn fast too - she dropped this gift on me less than 10 min after I received my own notecard. 

Full Credits:
Outfit: Neve - Intern Plaid
Hair: Alli & Ali - Carthage
Choker: Mosquito's Way - Pam Choker
Boots: Have Unreal - Thigh High Boots
5a349cced3ef0_XmasGiftfromGoSpeed.thumb.jpg.f5e3c2e10c0d2104476b233d3476c6e5.jpg

You look so classy! I am glad you like it :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You know how you spot something somewhere, but decide not to get it, but then you think you should go get it anyway - but it's gone, so you try to find something similar elsewhere, and you find something 'sort of the same' but not close enough, but next to that you find something entirely different and somehow end up having it in your inventory - and before you know it you've put it into an outfit which gives you an idea for a scenario for a picture? *catches breath* Well, here's how that went.

Pistol.thumb.png.cf49e4c982dd36b46bdef2383b93e7e7.png

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, norajulian said:

I think you look hungry, to be honest. LOL. 

... Now that you mention it, I think I was. I'm not sure who to complain to about not being fed!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Orwar said:

You know how you spot something somewhere, but decide not to get it, but then you think you should go get it anyway - but it's gone, so you try to find something similar elsewhere, and you find something 'sort of the same' but not close enough, but next to that you find something entirely different and somehow end up having it in your inventory - and before you know it you've put it into an outfit which gives you an idea for a scenario for a picture? *catches breath* Well, here's how that went.

Yes that happens a lot.

• Like 2