How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Free coat from the POE 10 hunt. Goes well with the free skirt from Scandalize.

grey_003.thumb.jpg.24f59af29e6676d5eed59660180ce847.jpg

What's POE? Peace on Earth hunt. ;)https://peaceonearthsl.wordpress.com/prize-guide/

Jacket: Storm Crow designs

Skirt: Scandalize Revlu skirt (Group gift)

Lipstick Adored, free only 2. December (Advent calendar gift) https://fabfree.wordpress.com/december-advents/

• Like 13

Snapshot_022.thumb.jpg.75e72485915ab044c44b687c7edcddc0.jpg

Not using them with this particular outfit, as it didn't need them. But I picked up the freebie auto hide script from the Maitreya Mainstore. Which I've dropped into some of my other outfits, thus freeing some of HUDs alpha save slots.

Edited by ForrestChild
slight word change
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, tomfrostt said:

[...]

Also this has to be the first time I've posted a raw, unedited photo straight from the viewer!

To me that is normal as I do not possess any image editing software, so every picture of mine is a "raw, unedited photo straight from the viewer!" .. Firestorm.

Welcome to Plebsville! 9_9

- - -

While loitering by some lucky chairs in my current favourite freebie dress two movie title wafted through my mind .. The Usual Suspects and Get Shorty.

It's at times like this my size becomes more noticeable (4'6" in flat feet) xD

Snapshot_021_2.thumb.png.61c0a73ba1e5a3ecdf88c23993e66b50.png

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

To me that is normal as I do not possess any image editing software, so every picture of mine is a "raw, unedited photo straight from the viewer!" .. Firestorm.

I may crop a picture, but that is about the extent of my editing abilities.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, priciliavanessa said:

hi all .. May Ask something... is The Mesh Project just for Premuim Account.. cause im a free account and i try buy a Mesh Skin in The shop.. after i try to buy some skin in market place and use it with my mesh skin project And it not work properly.. thank you before

No you don't have to have a premium account. Maybe try joining the Mesh Project group in SL and ask what issue you are having or start a new topic on the forums and ask. :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I may crop a picture, but that is about the extent of my editing abilities.

5 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

No you don't have to have a premium account. Maybe try joining the Mesh Project group in SL and ask what issue you are having or start a new topic on the forums and ask. :)

ok Thank you for the information Vin Soulstar . :)

• Like 1