How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

This is a pic that I will be using for my Tarot card project, but rather than crop it to tarot size, I'm posting the whole thing here because the background (taken at Lost Unicorn) is just so beautiful.

This is The Fool. He is the archetype of innocence and naivety; he sets out on a journey carrying all he owns in the world. A little dog nips at his ankle to warn him that he's about to step off a cliff...

200106_015.thumb.jpg.50b5d3558ca3d8b33d53751f715128a5.jpg

One down, only another 77 to go...

For reference, here's the classic image;

maj00.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

This is lovely Matty. Looking forward to seeing the rest of these!

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Every woman has a houseboat floozy inside her, crying to break out and lounge around in a bikini, sipping daiquiris.

Or, alternately, every houseboat floozy has a Scylla inside, yearning for the freedom to be really kinda . . . dull.

My Floozy years are long behind me. As are my tequila drinking years (never cared for those sweet drinks much).

Once you've changed your clothing in the middle of the day on the streets of Key West there's nowhere to go but up.

Dull suits me now. Well maybe not quite dull, but most certainly calmer.

• Like 1

Not all who live in houseboats are floozies, or is that flossies? But some of us are terrible housekeepers.

houseboat 010620_001.jpg

ETA: This is an example of my building skills, too. That rectangular floor for the loft? All mine. :::beams::: Yup, it is a plywood cube MODIFIED. I haven't been 10+ years doing nothing in SL.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 22
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Usually when people add a smiley face with a wink it indicated a teasing light hearted joke... You seem to want to be confrontational.. Good luck with that. 

Sorry you didn't recognize the humor. Read your projections into my writing... Try and realise not everyone does it your way.

• Like 2

Tarot Project - The Magician. He stands in a meadow at an altar with the tools of his trade; a pentagram (earth), a chalice (water), a sword (air) and a wand (fire). He represents skill and mastery over the elements. His pose, with right hand pointing to heaven and left hand towards earth, indicates that he bridges the gap between the two.

200107_004.jpg.49e898c46f8fbd7c90a8e952074611ae.jpg

• Like 21