How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Do you have an evil promiscuous twin Scylla? Asking for a friend under the influence of wine.......🍷🍷🍷🍷

Of course. And her name, apparently, is Flossie!

There's a bit of a story behind this. A male friend of mine revealed to me a while ago that he had a Bellisseria houseboat. When I expressed mock outrage that he'd never invited me there, he explained that he was letting an "old floozy" of his stay there. (She has since, I gather from him, been ejected. Poor thing!)

We did have a brief discussion of his use of the term "floozy," but his "houseboat floozy" became something of a running joke.

Anyway, at about the same time, I told Catrie about my friend's "houseboat floozy." And when she got a houseboat in Bellisseria, she naturally asked me if I wanted to be her "houseboat floozy."

And naturally, I said yes.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

On 1/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

@GoSpeed Racer I think the new look is fantastic. Really close to your original system so you really haven't gone to far over the edge into looking different.

But, I'll differ from Lil on the nose. Personally, I like the width being wider. It gives a more unique look to your face so you don't look like every other person wearing that same mesh head. Especially if you're going for a more ethnic look, which clearly it seems you are. I love how your appearance has a more mature, soulful look now. Well done!

Some further refinement. The top portion is a bit thinner now. I also made the lips smaller too.

Better nose and lips.jpg

• Like 23

Snapshot_116.thumb.png.76b30da63da2b94fcf5a69ed557db39f.png

Is it a car? Ist it ein boat? Es ist ein Schwimmwagen!

Cat, Momo, Styx and I tried to drive the demo home to Cat's houseboat; unfortunately after getting off Heterocera and arriving at Sansara's beach, I drove into a banline I didn't see and we got thrown into the sea. T'was an epic adventure in the making though!

[19:51:18] Orwar Furlgrimr (orwar): Cat you're now standing up, with your left arm behind your head doing a very backwards salute that's not appropriate to do in a WW2 Wehrmacht vehicle!
[19:51:32] Catrie Athena (catrie): it's not my fault!!!  lol

• Like 14
  • Haha 11

13 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Surely you meant 'additional new friends'... Don't be dumping the current ones...

One of my guy friends liked your resolution to find peace... but he wrote his differently... find a piece... :/ 

@Nalates Urriah yes... additional new friends on SL... I love too much my rl friends to dumping anyone of them 😍
piece? it's a joke? I think so but for me, as italian, isn't so easy understand double sens 😉

• Like 2

Here's my take on Flossie, the Houseboat Floozy.

This is what I look like if you're a little drunk, and your judgement is not at its best. (Which is just the way that a floozy likes you!)

I've posted a variation on the one Catrie took here, but that's primarily to show off my brand new "Boob O'Matic"! (Yes, that's what it's actually called.)

Houseboat-Floozy-Blank.thumb.png.5e67e239a63e1cbee50b9ecd6041aab4.png

• Like 23
  • Haha 2