How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I've posted a variation on the one Catrie took here, but that's primarily to show off my brand new "Boob O'Matic"! (Yes, that's what it's actually called.)

I hope it obscures the giant black hole you have instead of a bellybutton. 😶

Zooming in :

sbh.png.642dcb669bec64cf8af6f90b3197f070.png

Black-Hole-850x567.jpg.e748eb9e599ae756c483a820a407c860.jpg

(Actual black hole ;) )

Edited by TDD123
Zooming in
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

Time to put away the holiday mess. I had a lot of fun doing the community gift calendar for New Babbage though.
I learned a little bit about scripting, mostly ‘that I don’t know very much’! 😺 wintery kimono...

e90b280cf0bf14981e1333c819df32e7.jpg

• Like 19

This is a pic that I will be using for my Tarot card project, but rather than crop it to tarot size, I'm posting the whole thing here because the background (taken at Lost Unicorn) is just so beautiful.

This is The Fool. He is the archetype of innocence and naivety; he sets out on a journey carrying all he owns in the world. A little dog nips at his ankle to warn him that he's about to step off a cliff...

200106_015.thumb.jpg.50b5d3558ca3d8b33d53751f715128a5.jpg

One down, only another 77 to go...

For reference, here's the classic image;

maj00.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 31

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Here's my take on Flossie, the Houseboat Floozy.

This is what I look like if you're a little drunk, and your judgement is not at its best. (Which is just the way that a floozy likes you!)

I've posted a variation on the one Catrie took here, but that's primarily to show off my brand new "Boob O'Matic"! (Yes, that's what it's actually called.)

Houseboat-Floozy-Blank.thumb.png.5e67e239a63e1cbee50b9ecd6041aab4.png

Lovely Flossie shot! And I am not even in the market for a boob deformer, but now that I know it’s called Boob O’Matic I am suddenly intrigued. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

00640.jpg

Victoria...? I’m a little disturbed that neither of you guys are drinking your chocolate shake? You know it melts, when it’s super hot... 🥵 

... and speaking of hot, who’s your friend? 😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, TDD123 said:

I hope it obscures the giant black hole you have instead of a bellybutton. 😶

You really know how to sweet talk a gal, dontcha?

28 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Lovely Flossie shot! And I am not even in the market for a boob deformer, but now that I know it’s called Boob O’Matic I am suddenly intrigued.

Thanks! Looking at the pic this morning in the cold, hard light of day, I think I may have overdone the glow and blur, but it is what it is!

Sadly, the Boob O'Matic doesn't have a demo, but there's a GIF on the MP page for it that gives you a pretty good idea of how well it works.

It's usefulness is a bit limited, even for me, but it does look maybe as though you could use it instead of the Must Take breast deformer I bought for basic bra-less sag (which, however, is easier to use). And if you want to do photos, as I do, in poses that aren't your basic upright ones, it will, I think, produce slightly more natural looking boobage. We'll see, I guess, as I start to use it!

Oh, and yes, it's almost worth the price for the name alone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I think the secret is Scylla is Flossie's alt but doesn't realize it.

Every woman has a houseboat floozy inside her, crying to break out and lounge around in a bikini, sipping daiquiris.

Or, alternately, every houseboat floozy has a Scylla inside, yearning for the freedom to be really kinda . . . dull.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

@Nalates Urriah yes... additional new friends on SL... I love too much my rl friends to dumping anyone of them 😍
piece? it's a joke? I think so but for me, as italian, isn't so easy understand double sens 😉

Yes. You are right. I figured you meant 'additional' new ones. Thye English was clear enough. But, it left a tiny hone and it was just too good an opportunity to tease you.

I forget we have so many languages at play. 'Piece' is used in American idiom and a play on words with a sexual meaning. The long form is 'a piece of _____' which one fills in with whatever crude and vulgar noun one prefers (usually a three letter word starting with 'a' followed by 'ss') at the moment for a reference to a woman's sexual parts. When women use it they usually seem to refer to the whole hunk of man... 'I'll take a piece of that.'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I forget we have so many languages at play. 'Piece' is used in American idiom and a play on words with a sexual meaning. The long form is 'a piece of _____' which one fills in with whatever crude and vulgar noun one prefers (usually a three letter word starting with 'a' followed by 'ss') at the moment for a reference to a woman's sexual parts. When women use it they usually seem to refer to the whole hunk of man... 'I'll take a piece of that.'

You Americans are so well behaved! Only taking a piece. That's probably the confusion, here in Europe we just grab it entirely ;)

• Haha 7

55 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Usually when people add a smiley face with a wink it indicated a teasing light hearted joke... You seem to want to be confrontational.. Good luck with that. 

I read Nalates response as a light hearted joke and not confrontational at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1