How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

I'm a rebel, so I decided to deliberately look a bit dramatic in a no-drama-area:P

'Cause I was born to ramble I was made to roll, livin' my stinkin' life to yesterda-ay's rock 'n roll!

Bildresultat för jim carrey gif baby don't hurt me

Yes, the GIF is ironical. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

11 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

At first, I was wondering if someone nefarious might have sneaked in past the flame thrower detectors. But now... I can't help thinking maybe you have a dance called "SummonFireElemental-(P4)" 

I'd love a dance that did that.

• Like 3

"What To Do on a Friday Night?" Part II

So, my first version of this scene was kind of fun, but it occurred to me afterwards that I'd missed an opportunity to play around with the lighting in it more. So, I've retaken it.

For this version, in addition to changing the lens setting, I've turned off the room's lighting (for interior shots I generally use a midnight or ambient dark Windlight, and "artificial lighting," in this case, 6 pot lights set into the ceiling), and added a red "alarm" projector light and a weaker white "emergency" light at the top left. I also turned down the light coming from the fires (which is just ambient), and used a projector to throw an orangey-yellow light that casts shadows. Lastly, I used low key, fill, and back lights, mostly to soften some of the harsher shadows on my avatar.

The result, I think, is that I'm doing a LOT more property damage in this pic.

Dance-to-Fire-2-Blank.png

• Like 25

Portrait of a Vampire

"I'm going to take you away
   Out from this world
   Into the dark side
   Where we live

I'm going to take you away
   Out from this world
   Into the dark side
   For a while

But in the end we will burn
   Sign your name
   I'll tell my dreams in return
   Some day we're gone
   Filled up with ghosts"

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Gluehwuermchen Tornado said:

Wow, just one question, got my last post with my pics deleted? 😲

Check you home page it should say there if it was deleted

image.thumb.png.05294ec23d4a26c52c48b00072ed6122.png

where mine says inappropriate language.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1

I was just about to go lay down for a little bit when all of a sudden,My Shopping senses started to tingle..

So i Headed over to the Seraphim site and sure enough,Collabor88 was open..This is a big one for me of most the events, because Skinnery usually puts out a Genus skin..Although many times they haven't had my tone,which is Ebony..

Well this time  they did,So I had to take another picture with this new skin..As son as i put it on even with the demo I fell in love with it..

They make such beautiful skins,I'm so glad and grateful that they make them for our Genus mesh heads..

They just amaze me every time..

sorry for babbling but I'm just excited  hehehehe

Madison1_005

• Like 24

51 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was just about to go lay down for a little bit when all of a sudden,My Shopping senses started to tingle..

So i Headed over to the Seraphim site and sure enough,Collabor88 was open..This is a big one for me of most the events, because Skinnery usually puts out a Genus skin..Although many times they haven't had my tone,which is Ebony..

Well this time  they did,So I had to take another picture with this new skin..As son as i put it on even with the demo I fell in love with it..

They make such beautiful skins,I'm so glad and grateful that they make them for our Genus mesh heads..

They just amaze me every time..

sorry for babbling but I'm just excited  hehehehe

Madison1_005

And don't forget you're also a bad influence on the likes of me, by relighting my shopping fuse. 

Ps...that lipstick colour is?????.......

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gluehwuermchen Tornado said:

Hiya, umn then you know more than I do. I checked it, but I don't see what you see. Never mind. 

Sometimes posts get deleted if they quote another post that was removed -- in which case, you won't get notification, because yours was not the "offending" post.

You'll only get a notification if you've actually received a warning or sanctions.

1 hour ago, Kotelle said:

I love Collabor88, but this round is quite disappointing for me. But there was at least one nice dress...

20190208_009.png

That's a gorgeous dress and looks fab on your avi - I didn't see it there, but then again, if it's not skin, hair or eyes, it's all just a clutter of 'junk' to me (at events) so I don't bother looking. That'll teach me!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

And don't forget you're also a bad influence on the likes of me, by relighting my shopping fuse. 

Ps...that lipstick colour is?????.......

The lipstick pack is from Euphoric..

They don't really say what the color is..But the pack is called Zara..

If I remember right,It was at the Kinky event that I got them and the nails as well..

I don't think that event is going on anymore,but I'm giving a look right now just to be sure..

The site say's Kinky event won't be over until Feb22 so you can still get them..:)

This is the page that will get you there,plus you can see the other stuff too.. ❤️

http://seraphimsl.com/2019/01/28/see-how-kinky-you-can-get-at-kinky-monthly/

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, AnyaJurelle said:

That's a gorgeous dress and looks fab on your avi - I didn't see it there, but then again, if it's not skin, hair or eyes, it's all just a clutter of 'junk' to me (at events) so I don't bother looking. That'll teach me!

Thank you! I've just checked and actually it is a top and a skirt, not a full dress, and it is from tres blah. A lot of colors and 3 floral patterns to select from!

And I do exactly opposite, if it's something related to makeup or skins, I usually don't bother :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Snapshot_024.thumb.png.db09252b613a7485c6b9eaf6cb80d6aa.png

Train engineer's cap MESH
Mikunch Remake Denim Bag (Lolipop) 11
(PRJ) DENIM CHOKER
.tsg. Candy Heart Necklace VIP Gift
AVI(L) Nylon Pantyhoses R4 - Low Cut additional Layer
AVI(L) The Dead Black Next Heel Creepers
.::LS::. Holidays Skirt AVI(L) - V1.3
::LS::. Undies Rebel Princess  AVI(L)