How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

19 hours ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Just took a quick snapshot. Spent most of today turning the two roomed Adams house, into a five roomed house

Haven't gotten to the Linden Home photo threads yet, but I sure as heck hope you post pics of that.  I cannot even envision 5 rooms in that house - unless you made a closet and counted that as a room.  :D

ETA:  Yay - I now see photos.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BelindaN said:

^^^^This reminds me of a hot tub story which I couldn't possibly re-tell here!!!!

I am not sure I'd even want to know the details of that........ given the picture that was associated with that statement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Haven't gotten to the Linden Home photo threads yet, but I sure as heck hope you post pics of that.  I cannot even envision 5 rooms in that house - unless you made a closet and counted that as a room.  :D

The rooms are small, but not to cramped. Then again I'm only 4'6"so they work for me. much taller avi's may have some issues though.

• Like 2

Wow...what a difference a year makes! This was my first post in this forum a year ago and today. I happened to find this post working on the 30+ collection! Almost scared me when I came upon it.

Sara 1year.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

It started raining so I ran into this little shed... or something like that.

25D2D708-E277-4B93-883D-00169E7EBD55.jpeg.415b4e422003a5126c7f2403e4d7c3b1.jpeg

Nice! I think I know that little shed thingy -- Authors Point?

Also, just out of curiosity, are you wear Hourglass? I ask because I've been wondering how well poses and animations work with it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Nice! I think I know that little shed thingy -- Authors Point?

Also, just out of curiosity, are you wear Hourglass? I ask because I've been wondering how well poses and animations work with it.

Good eye! I am at Author’s Point. I love all of the little photo ops there. 

I am wearing Maitreya in this pic, which works with tons of poses as you can imagine. It can look wonky with some sitting/bent leg animations. I don’t have Hourglass, though I have been thinking of buying it. Because my inventory isn’t full enough! 🤣

• Like 1