How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I have an alt. I got super sick of the system avi on it. Soooooo...I needed a mesh body and head.
I have the super generic maitreya/catwa combo on my main so I wanted to go for something different. After a week I finally made up my mind!
Belleza Freya & LAQ was my choice in the end and....I like my alt so much more than my main now. Send help, no wait, actually don't I am 100% happy with how she turned out o.o;;

happy.png.eaf752c14b491eb30e4f8a2590d49ad4.png

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I really like this.

Thankyou LittleMe :)  I had not planned on changing her look, but when I walked into Belleza to get the Fifty Linden Friday gift, I saw this skin and fell in love with it. The skin is called Carly, it is on the Genus Classic head :)

• Like 2

On 4/30/2019 at 3:05 AM, BelindaN said:

Where do you go to learn how to make skins and huds??? It's way beyond me but like mesh once was, maybe if I read the manual (RTFM), I'd be in with a chance...…….O.o

Making skin... well, you get a mama and daddy and they...

:) Making skin hasn't changed. So, old (even way old) or new tutorials work. The mesh bodies need Appliers. Appliers are scripted so you at the least have to do a note card and read the body maker's instructions. Appliers are easy even for novice scripters. (my Tutorial 2017: How to Make Slink Nails is an easy tutorial and nails will still require appliers after BoM) BUT... BoM is coming and for basic skin, tats, and underclothes you will no longer need an applier. You'll be able to get by with just making a texture. Skin is trick. Be warned it takes some talent and some nerd skills. I think you have the eye for it. I don't know how nerdy you are  😶 But, check it out. The tech is the easy part. With an eye for it you may find skin easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"Obligatory Picture of Woman Looking Pretty and Glow-y in a Field of Spring Flowers."

(Also, an example of my masterful ability to multitask: taken while distracting @anniepany from her work in IM.)

Field-Flowers-Forum-2.png

Love this picture! An absolute master of multi-tasking! And honestly? You weren't a distraction at all! Also, I decided to use a different build for the event. LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Photoshop Alert: if you import your shots at night into PS for post editing, and your on a Mac, be careful. Since the newer IOS releases, the Macs will go into “Night Mode”, that cuts out the blueish tones and replace with warmer yellow/reds.... problem is that if your up late on a Mac, trying to color balance a ***** or worse screen shootings then bringing into PS, come daytime all your color choices will be wrong and your Picts will look terrible. Simple solution customize timing or remember to turn the feature off every time!!!’

• Like 3

Snapshot_009 (2).png

Playing around with shadows and Windlights. I usually don't see shadows, since I only bump up graphics to take pics, so this is a bonus for me. I liked it so much I made it my profile pic too (*is easily pleased*). 😊

Edited by RaeLeeH
Lost my preamble, dagnammit >,<
  • Like 24

12 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

I have an alt. I got super sick of the system avi on it. Soooooo...I needed a mesh body and head.
I have the super generic maitreya/catwa combo on my main so I wanted to go for something different. After a week I finally made up my mind!
Belleza Freya & LAQ was my choice in the end and....I like my alt so much more than my main now. Send help, no wait, actually don't I am 100% happy with how she turned out o.o;;

happy.png.eaf752c14b491eb30e4f8a2590d49ad4.png

Nice look! The trouble with Alts is that they nag at you all day in your head. They want the same treatment. They want to look good. I have trouble with Ellie. She's constantly in my head saying "Let ME on, let ME on, let ME on....Pleeeeeease". So I give way to her and she goes in world and has a great time, and wants even more...………..:x.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I'm a Star Wars nerd. lol

May the Fourth be with you

I never really got Star Wars. Can't see what the fuss is about. I'm a Trekky. Simple as that. And I'm still looking for Picard on here...…….. ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I never really got Star Wars. Can't see what the fuss is about. I'm a Trekky. Simple as that. And I'm still looking for Picard on here...…….. ;)

I'm actually both(but only the original ST movies).  My first movie, in a movie theater, was Return of the Jedi.  Every 6 months, growing up, my mom and I would spend a weekend watching either the original Star Wars Trilogy or the original 5 Star Trek movies (#4 does not exist to me. lol).

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Catrie said:

I'm actually both.  My first movie, in a movie theater, was Return of the Jedi.  Every 6 months, growing up, my mom and I would spend a weekend watching either the original Star Wars Trilogy or the original 5 Star Trek movies (#4 does not exist to me. lol).

The remake latest films based on the first series are just unmissable...……….and I can keep watching and re-watching...………...but the Star Wars recent stuff I tried but just don't get what's going on, although I like the female lead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KaiaWang said:

Oh - cool picture!!!!

Can you tell I am a fan too ;) ?

Thanks. :)

I can. lol  I did a Princess Leia shot earlier in the thread ( because everyone was doing Sith shots. lol) I had to change it up a bit, for today.  She IS her father's daughter, after all. 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aedan Charron said:

Packing for a trip...I know where I want to go but I have no idea of where the nearest airport is.  This should be an adventure :D

vacation time_002a.png

A beach, or a nudist colony! You won't need to pack nearly so much, and you're already mostly dressed for it!

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Snapshot_009 (2).png

Playing around with shadows and Windlights. I usually don't see shadows, since I only bump up graphics to take pics, so this is a bonus for me. I liked it so much I made it my profile pic too (*is easily pleased*). 😊

This is a lovely picture. It's very painterly!!

• Like 7