How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

"What, me pose for the camera?"

*tinkley laughter*

"Don't be silly! I'm not that vai . . . wait, hang on sec! Ok, now you can shoot!"

Pic featuring no fewer than four items picked up at the two most recent Saturday Sales (thank you Catrie!): hair by Lock&Tuft, pose and backdrop by FoxCity, and dress by Ison.

Primaries-Blank.png

• Like 20

So today Belinda discovered that Salty was sitting on a pile of Lindens, so she sent her out to buy me some lingerie. Something about they want me to lose something as soon as possible, I dunno..……..they whisper in dark corners sometimes...….:P

Salty did OK and here's the result...… 9_9

I'm relaxing at home in our apartment. Don't ask how we all sleep in this bed......haha!

SL34.png

SL35.png

• Like 18
  • Haha 2

On 5/4/2019 at 6:43 PM, BelindaN said:

Just one quick photo of my new biker jacket. Ellie persuaded me to buy one, and my new leather hot-pants, Ellie persuaded me to buy a pair, and my red PVC top, which Ellie had nothing to do with, Haha!!!  9_9

SL33.png

Because I have way better taste than you B! Haha!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Where is that Kasumi Goto outfit from, pretty please? :)

Looks awesome!

I know, right? 

It's from Xtra Ordinary (*XO*), and oddly called Sith Adept. It'll set you back L$99 (L$90 for group members), comes with the double-bladed lightsaber. On the wall to the right, as soon as you TP. :)

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nastasha Szaberwick said:

I know, right? 

It's from Xtra Ordinary (*XO*), and oddly called Sith Adept. It'll set you back L$99 (L$90 for group members), comes with the double-bladed lightsaber. On the wall to the right, as soon as you TP. :)

Oh mine is from there too, but never saw that one. Thanks! Odd indeed they call it Sith while its from the Mass Effect game, but not complaining, it looks awesome and very Sith like :)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Oh mine is from there too, but never saw that one. Thanks! Odd indeed they call it Sith while its from the Mass Effect game, but not complaining, it looks awesome and very Sith like :)

If you ever feel the need to use it for some kind of ME RP, the store Miranda's Butt has an OmniTool, Hacking Pad, and other ME-related things. 

Snapshot_005.png

Snapshot_009.png

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 21

Maria

I really need to learn how to work on the neck area or, stop using my laptop at minimum to take these kind of photos.

It's really difficult to edit them on the laptop. I can, but with difficulty. Tips and tricks appreciated!

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 18

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Maria

I really need to learn how to work on the neck area or, stop using my laptop at minimum to take these kind of photos.

It's really difficult to edit them on the laptop. I can, but with difficulty. Tips and tricks appreciated!

Well, whatever you did, it seems to have worked: I'm not confident I can tell where the neck seam was (assuming that is what you're talking about).

I'm not sure I've very good at disguising this problem when it arises. I generally use a combination of the PS smudge and blur tools, or on occasion liquify. Something else I've tried with mixed success is to copy a slice of the neck above the join, slide it down over the seam, and then make it partially transparent while "feathering" and blurring the edges of the copy. Probably the clone tool might help too, but I haven't tried that on the neck.

The other thing I discovered when I was having a lot of problems with the join between my Vista hands and my Slink body is that changing the lighting before taking the shot can also make a difference. But that's not always practicable with the neck.

In any case, it's a really beautiful picture!

• Like 6

And because I couldn't think what to make after finishing the ice creams, I decided it was time to change Peony's look. I was missing being an older av, so I'm back to my LeLutka and feeling much more like myself.

190506_PeonyLg.thumb.png.62330f5d017ab9e4f4a79aaee61655a0.png

Actually, while I think of it - I love how the nose looks on the Simone with this shape, but I'd love a longer nose with a bit of a longer, angular face to fit it. Has anyone come across a mesh head that has that stronger, more elongated look?

• Like 24