How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So I've been out with the girls today, taking some sister shots, which will appear later when I have chance to sort them out. I can't have all three of us in world very often as it stretches everything.....concentration, IT, and so on, but we did some Baywatch stuff and some Lingerie shots.

Here we are at Zennessa's beach...……………………………...

Edited by BelindaN
Awaiting gif to show........Hmmm, move along now, nothing to see here.....
  • Like 1

You've gotta love an ever growing thread! I thought I'd join while it's still going strong.

I recently extended my collection of mesh bodies with the "Aesthetic" body by Niramyth. It's not as fashionable as Belleza or Signature, but it's not entirely without merit. I wonder why there aren't more skin appliers available for it. It can be combined with a Catwa head because the body comes with its own neck blender, but I wouldn't call it a perfect neck seam solution. Long messy hair makes up for a lot though 🙂

There's more info on my blog in case you are interested: https://billybeaverhausen.com/2019/05/01/pleasing-aesthetic-episode-1/

32809146517_8622d2ba08_k.jpg

• Like 23

Our second ever day out as three sisters, and we had so much fun. Because we were fielding so many chat up lines, it took forever, but was so enjoyable...…...

Baywatch and lingerie themes...……..

SL31.png

SL25.png

SL23.png

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 22

35 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Our second ever day out as three sisters, and we has so much fun. Because we were fielding so many chat up lines, it took forever, but was so enjoyable...…...

Baywatch and lingerie themes...……..

SL31.png

SL25.png

SL23.png

Cute!!

Did you get any of the same lines sent to all three by the same person? That would be a fun experiment. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Cute!!

Did you get any of the same lines sent to all three by the same person? That would be a fun experiment. 

Yes every variation...…….even though our profiles tell the story, ok in an slightly obtuse way, more guys don't get it straight away. So some just hit on one of us...……..some on two.

The ones who hit all three tend to copy and paste...…….

One guy said "your sister said exactly the same"...…..Oh duh? really?

When I tell them they are usually surprised. A  few old stagers get it straight away....the profile readers.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Yes every variation...…….even though our profiles tell the story, ok in an slightly obtuse way, more guys don't get it straight away. So some just hit on one of us...……..some on two.

The ones who hit all three tend to copy and paste...…….

One guy said "your sister said exactly the same"...…..Oh duh? really?

When I tell them they are usually surprised. A  few old stagers get it straight away....the profile readers.

Gotta love the copy and pasters. 😂 I imagine them with a word doc open with various pickup lines that they switch between depending on the day.

• Haha 8

another Fantasy Faire one.  I couldn't think of anything else to blog today ( aka I'm broke, so no shopping for me today.) 😛

LOTD 104

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 19