How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 12/9/2018 at 7:27 PM, Coby Foden said:

Genus head "Baby Face". With the default skin what came with the head.

2018-12-09_Genus-Baby-Face.thumb.jpg.e19d083243ffc26b7be5eaa061e6232b.jpg

Wow that head is pretty nice.. giving other head creators a run for their money for sure. Good lips, no weirdness to them like some of the other head makers Ive seen.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Malin Sabra said:

Wow that head is pretty nice.. giving other head creators a run for their money for sure. Good lips, no weirdness to them like some of the other head makers Ive seen.

The Genus "Classic Face" has even slightly better 'normal' looking lips than the "Baby Face". In general appearance the "Baby Face" looks really cute. It's really difficult to decide which one is better, so I wear both alternatively. Both are quite similar very nice looking heads. The "Classic Face" head looks a bit more mature, and the "Baby Face" head looks a bit younger. Both heads can be adjusted quite a lot to have various appearances.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

The Genus "Classic Face" has even slightly better 'normal' looking lips than the "Baby Face". In general appearance the "Baby Face" looks really cute. It's really difficult to decide which one is better, so I wear both alternatively. Both are quite similar very nice looking heads. The "Classic Face" head looks a bit more mature, and the "Baby Face" head looks a bit younger. Both heads can be adjusted quite a lot to have various appearances.

Yes, yes. And something unusual: You can wear each head *on the same shape* and have a great-looking "younger" and "older" self. On all other head creators' heads (Catwa, Genesis, and one other that I have, I forget which) - if you change the head (from the same creator) it requires *significant* readjusting the shape to look good at all. (This is my experience, anyway) - the Genus Classic versus Baby-Face heads works excellently together on the same shape. Stunningly, even.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I don't have time to sort through my images from Lutz tonight but I had a lovely time with @Saravendi and @Sagadin

This one though has atmosphere..............................we just stopped the train from certain doom!!!

More will follow and I guess Sara will be on it later!!!

I so wish I could have stayed home from work to join in the fun.

• Like 3