How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Ok, I got the LeLutka Axis Bento Poser, and it's pretty much perfect! Thank you soooo much to those of you who pitched in ideas: @Fionalein, @Sylvannas Zulaman, and especially @Ceka Cianci and @DemeraraGirl!

It's going to take some practice working with this HUD, but it's not that difficult. Here's a first attempt at a "subtle" facial expression:

LeLutka-Bento-Poster-Test_1.png

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

I knew I recognized your name. Saw you and your m8 in Lar's a while back! You both have the best dressed Furry avatars I have ever seen!

You both inspire me to work on mine. :) Please don't stop posting in these threads. Love seeing you both!

Aww thanks, appreciated. ^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

And you, my dear, have the most adorable vampire. Guessing you are... But, it is refreshing to not see the "evil" and "bit&*y" types.

Hahah! I'm not! That's just a result of the funny angle I used when taking the shot.

But now, of course, I want to be!

I think "Scylla the Friendly Vampire" has a lovely ring to it! You've inspired me!

And thank you!

PS. I'd definitely be more of the "nibbly" kind of vampire than "bitey"!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hahah! I'm not! That's just a result of the funny angle I used when taking the shot.

But now, of course, I want to be!

I think "Scylla the Friendly Vampire" has a lovely ring to it! You've inspired me!

And thank you!

PS. I'd definitely be more of the "nibbly" kind of vampire than "bitey"!

I thought the same thing when I saw that pic but didn't figure that was on purpose. lol

SL needs more "nibbly" vampires.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, I got the LeLutka Axis Bento Poser, and it's pretty much perfect! Thank you soooo much to those of you who pitched in ideas: @Fionalein, @Sylvannas Zulaman, and especially @Ceka Cianci and @DemeraraGirl!

It's going to take some practice working with this HUD, but it's not that difficult. Here's a first attempt at a "subtle" facial expression:

LeLutka-Bento-Poster-Test_1.png

I like this one!

As a start you can choose a static animation, one from your head HUD for example, and edit it with Axis HUD. I do this all the time to smooth some animations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2018 at 12:06 PM, BelindaN said:

Anyways, She (I) explored the whole of the Lutz City of Templemore Sim. The whole thing is a work of art but I found the wrecked theatre..............WOW, and WOW....

What a great place for photos

Place looks amazing 😉- and your pics are great....  thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2