Sakura: Let the Games Begin!

EnchantrixLisa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I don't know what translator you used, but the first few translations I saw all said the word means "paradox". Perhaps you typed the word incorrectly?

actually it is a relief if it translates to paradox... this is the translator I used.. from bing search...

Personally I much prefer to live on Paradox than on Jerks, so I am happy for it to be wrong!

translation.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love all the little features I'm seeing in the landscaping of these homes. I caught this little one in front of the big mountain last night, and was charmed by the small waterfall directly across the canal, as well as the gate and stepping stones leading from the side yard. A lot of thought went into this for sure!

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_003.png

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, OkinamiTomoe said:

I understand your feelings, i myself ended settled in a very beautiful parcel but with a row of 512 neighbours on what could have been the best side for many house models. I might continue the Game rolling for the few perfect side protected & view or even the  chance that house rotation is included in the future, but i understand that from the urbanistic point of view not all desired rotations can be without impacting weirdly on the neighbourghood.

For the moment i chose the Shion model for the best view back yard, made a more imaginative use of the indoor garden, planted several strategic sakura on laterals and corners to improve myself and neighbours' privacy and i'm ready to derez any deco that disturbs my peace (i've derezed literally full houses with all objects inside before lol).

And i cant wait to continue decorating more today💕!!

Just woke up and still feeling a certain kind of way about the situation BUT I will go parcel/house hunting, Sakura and others. Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment lol. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤞🏼

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

actually it is a relief if it translates to paradox... this is the translator I used.. from bing search...

Personally I much prefer to live on Paradox than on Jerks, so I am happy for it to be wrong!

translation.png

Bing, that explains it!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Your spot sounds like a nice location. I ended up along a canal as well. I had dreamed of a nice wide river with beautiful water view (maybe even a waterfall) instead of a narrow street-like canal.. but as you said, the 512 water picks tend to get less frequent after the first day. I am pretty sure that if I try to "trade up," I will end up "trading down" instead. My canal spot is not near a rez zone but at least it is "water."

Your spot near a boat rez zone sounds really nice. It is probably also a bit wider. I think you are wise to hang on to it for a bit.

I had an alt that had come out of time out this morning, so I rolled for a 1024, got an interior spot. Rolled again and thought, I got the same house again! Turns out to be in the same region, but on the edge of a void. Sakura is reviving my love of photography. Here's a pic of the 512 and 1024. I already gave the 1024 a parcel name.

Canal Life in Sakura_001.png

My little Corner of the World in Sakura_001.png

• Like 5

@Marianne Little IIRC, The kit has 3 different styles of Japanese fountains, all very usable LIs (yay!), and a garden decor Japanese lantern.  It has the maple bush (hooray!), the green spiky ornamental grass/bush, some lilies. It has internal wall stuff & I think doors (I haven't yet looked to see if everything one needs is there), and at least one fence style, including a torii gate-like arch. A bench. No bamboo or trees.

Eta: I think it also includes some low seats, usable inside.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am currently using the Rabenda home model in Sakura and trying to make use of the front areas that look out on a gorgeous watery area.  I picked up a patio set of planters that Sid Nagy sells on the MP and am playing around with it.  Thanks, Sid!  This is just a first effort, lots more fiddling to come!

2000906454_RowneinGenus_001.thumb.jpg.a705adce38123e564c22820010fa2dd6.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

Rant

So once again I am stuck with the question, why?!!!  Every parcel I have gotten the homes are facing AWAY from the view which is the WATER, the trees, flowers, etc!  ...

/me abandons yet another landlocked parcel and notices your parcel.

NO MORE COMPLAINTS OUT OF YOU, BABE!  Perfect catch, congrats!

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me abandons yet another landlocked parcel and notices your parcel.

NO MORE COMPLAINTS OUT OF YOU, BABE!  Perfect catch, congrats!

LOL!! Where do you see me?  I did try again and landed in an area called  Tsumetai Mizu.  It's very pretty and I haven't' done much else bc I am glued to the Depp trial.  I haven't even opened the pack LL gives us or tried out the controls for the house. 🤷🏽‍♀️    I know I *****, a lot, I was frustrated and I still say it doesn't make sense BUT I have moved on remember this is a virtual world so chill out lol.  🤗

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm tossing this back for the same reason mentioned previously: none of the home models give a good enough view of the water! This is a 512 so the parcel is small, and the big windows all look right smack against' my neighbor's house. I'm sure someone can make something of it; it's a beautiful location, but I'd rather not work that hard. 🤣

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 3

I was checking out Sakura earlier and I ran into a bit of lag at the community center. It was just that area and I think there were only couple people at the time there. Very beautiful will check it out more tomorrow. 

anyone else notice unusual lag around the community center?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.