Sakura: Let the Games Begin!

EnchantrixLisa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have one too.
And so many houses to choose from. Great idea yo include more different houses.
No I have all night to grumble about what add-ons I can build for them. :)

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

OMG

I just bought a premium for an alt, I've got a 512 parcel, so cute

I'm wondering did I just see you on the parcel haha.  I have one for Lisa and for kicks while I have a premie acct for my alt grabbed one for her.  Now I can't decide if I want to keep the one that has stairs that lead to the water. 🤔

• Like 2

Just now, Sid Nagy said:

I have one too.
And so many houses to choose from. Great idea yo include more different houses.
No I have all night to grumble what extentions I can build for them. :)

Omgosh yes!!! We have TEN homes to choose from and that is awesome!!!!!!  Of course I'm kinda partial to the one that has the center part that you can turn into a garden or sitting area, etc. :) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

SO MANY CHOICES!!!!!  I am paralyzed, stunned by choice!  I love everything here!  The colors are in Japanese, LOL???  I can cope!  Beautiful settings, lovely soundscape, gorgeous water, love it all!

386222138_RowneinGenus_002.thumb.jpg.8f1016fa8474a21ab05be5d8ea3d2174.jpg

Sooooo many choices and for someone like me who can have issues making a pimp decision (Katt Williams' joke) it's a lot to take in.  Your place is gorgeous!!! I love the foliage you have just outside your parcel!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

I'm wondering did I just see you on the parcel haha.  I have one for Lisa and for kicks while I have a premie acct for my alt grabbed one for her.  Now I can't decide if I want to keep the one that has stairs that lead to the water. 🤔

My alt is called Bethany I'm in Airashii Mogura :)

• Like 1

Right on time! I got a very nice one at my 5th roll 😅! Now enjoying the gardens at the community center, it is so beautifully designed, the colours and sounds...i'm so moved right now, it is really one of the best landscapes i have seen of asian/japanese themes in SL, thank you so much LL & Moles 💕!!

Edited by OkinamiTomoe
Correct grammar
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, Tary Allen said:

It is a nice place, by the stream and the road, 512, going to stay a couple of days and then let it go. I rather have 1024, just wanted a taste of sakura :)

saKURA_003.png

Same! I really wasn't going to try for a Sakura home and was really looking for a Stilt.  When I saw that Sakura listed I quickly grabbed one lol. The area I'm in isn't congested  with homes, which I love. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just yesterday I gave up my houseboat and reduced the alt to basic.

Though the landscape is quite pretty they will not seduce me this time! ... no ... no ... no! ... or will they?

image.thumb.png.03cba7f7b2bb86c1f4552a2df4d39de2.png

image.thumb.png.05ced88352ad892d5ca8f26a4f5b63c0.png

It's hard to resist!!!  When we were able to take a tour of the Sakura homes I thought, cute, but not really interested.  Now here I am with a Sakura home! LOL 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Games eh? Ok.... First ever resident to reach Mount Soji (Sojisan).... me!

1535418949_Sojisan16May2022.thumb.jpg.7c3e9d2616b7296e762abb504eff3507.jpg

Shobu Community Centre and Gardens.

2060651728_ShobuCommunityCentreandSojisan16May2022.thumb.jpg.9c9902f1c4aaad98b9a3a4ddd3da3978.jpg

Shobu Railway Station

2124687062_ShobuRailwayStation16May2022.thumb.jpg.42e37241080624df6dfcbe2a7cf919a5.jpg

Sakura is now linked to the LH Stilt Home regions with three new regions....

1505227606_SakuraLink16May2022.thumb.png.c03b80e8b9e5efe8fbd7757ae08dbe6e.png

.... which I used to become the first ever person to cross between Sakura and Stilts by boat (and back again!)

1624326593_BatBoatSakuratoStilttoSakuta16May2022.thumb.jpg.075001971ce53e18f437db26a7bd9f77.jpg

😜

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

For some strange reason it's now showing up like this.  I barely saw it and it's just the house numbers.  Just weird. 🧐

Werid.JPG.5516d944831cb6e6a7ae8fc624376c29.JPG

I had that problem once in a stilt sim with the pole that holds the menu scripts.
It solved itself with a relog then.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.