Don't Feed the Trolls!

AdminGirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I, [insert name here], solemnly swear that I will support a troll-free environment by refraining from the feeding of said trolls no matter how much they beg or plea.

Please.. Don't. Feed. Them. Trolls!

trolls-einstein1.png

Edited by AdminGirl
Meme!
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

Raccoons, never start to feed them..

You'll start with one and be like..oh how cute  they are taking it from my hand.. oh they love Oreos.. Then you'll go tell your friends how you are hand feeding a raccoon last night..

Now while you're doing that, That raccoon is going around doing the same thing, only telling all their friends where they can score some easy Oreos.. You'll have 30 freaking raccoons showing up in no time.. Even the oldest one that looks like the chief of all the raccoons and can barely make the journey..but even he makes it there..

Heed my warning.. Never feed the raccoons..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Haha 13

13 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Trolls are not the only kind of creature we shouldn't feed, or at least overfeed.

Goldfish. My god, I killed so many goldfish when I was young.

Waiting for me in Hell is a giant goldfish that will spend eternity gleefully stuffing tinned food into my mouth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Bet my goldfish wish I had too.

They are curious creatures, no? I was astonished to learn that they really do sorta grow to fit their environment. After keeping a few tiny goldfish in a bowl in the kitchen when I was young, we donated them to a neighbor with a pond. By summer's end they were so large they wouldn't have fit though the fishbowl's mouth.

They were healthy and happy in my little fish bowl. They were healthy and happy in the huge pond. Yet, there was no going back.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You'll start with one and be like..oh how cute  they are taking it from my hand.. oh they love Oreos.. Then you'll go tell your friends how you are hand feeding a raccoon last night..

Now while you're doing that, That raccoon is going around doing the same thing, only telling all their friends where they can score some easy Oreos.. You'll have 30 freaking raccoons showing up in no time.. Even the oldest one that looks like the chief of all the raccoons and can barely make the journey..but even he makes it there..

OMYGah, they're so cute!  The racoons, that is.  How can you turn them down.  NO!!!!!!!!!  

As far as for trolls, I'm floucing out for awhile with some others.  I've had enough.  This is not fun.   Uses the block on someone, not you though, Ceka, not you at all...somebody else.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AdminGirl said:

I, [insert name here], solemnly swear that I will support a troll-free environment by refraining from the feeding of said trolls no matter how much they beg or plea.

During the workday, playing with the trolls is sometimes much more fun that whatever it is that the work folks are expecting me to do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm leaving the forum for awhile, AdminGirl....just wanted to say stay well everyone!  We have some hurdles to jump through yet possibly with coronavirus...so I wish you all well and stock up on some supplies now just in case!  Take care everyone.  Bye bye.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

9 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I'm leaving the forum for awhile, AdminGirl....just wanted to say stay well everyone!  We have some hurdles to jump through yet possibly with coronavirus...so I wish you all well and stock up on some supplies now just in case!  Take care everyone.  Bye bye.  

Aw stay well Fairre! Thanks for always being so nice and helpful to me. I will miss you during your absence ❤️

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

So i could have a slave army of Oreo addicted raccoons? Hell yeah!

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Goodbye fellow dinkie!

2 hours ago, AdminGirl said:

I will NOT revoke my right to toss them a cookie once a while.

Or get a cookie every now and then ..

• Haha 2

This is the official fish killers thread @Paul Hexem.
Of all things, I had a baby swordfish when I was little. 🤪 Why? is what I ask myself today.
I'll say no more on how it fared :(
Then, years later my youngest siss gifted me a one day old baby budgie.
Humbucker ❤️ (hummie) bought me back from the depths of despair/illness and I loved him sooo much.
He would bob around to music and sing, (in budgie) when I sang lol 
One day I was cleaning his cage outside and he'd had enough of cage life.
Off he went into the wild blue yonder, stopping at the opposite side of the tropical creek to pause and look back. 😢
I yelled at the top of my voice "thank you my beautiful Hummie! I will love you forever, i'll never forget you!"
then I realised I was standing knee deep in mud and my neighbour had witnessed this carry on without seeing hummie fly off.

"nice girl that one.... a lil bit weird tho" 🙄 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.