What are some more of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

You think I care what you think or feel about what I do or why.. I don't.. I have no reason to.

Obviously you care, whether it is coming from me or others, otherwise you wouldn't be having your very public tantrums here. You want attention. So that's your reason. You want to knock down all the toys and stomp out, just to show THEM (us) precisely because you do care.

And that's sad. And inappropriate. And no, on the other hand I don't think you care or are self-aware enough even IF you are having a DID episode. But at the basics of it, you care so much it is painfully obvious to EVERYONE here but apparently you.

Edited by Gatogateau
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gatogateau said:

Obviously you care, whether it is coming from me or others, otherwise you wouldn't be having your very public tantrums here. You want attention. So that's your reason. You want to knock down all the toys and stomp out, just to show THEM (us) precisely because you do care.

And that's sad. An inappropriate. And no, on the other hand I don't think you care or are self-aware enough even IF you are having a DID episode. But at the basics of it, you care so much it is painfully obvious to EVERYONE here but apparently you

You really are the fool if you think I care. I don't. I don't need or want your pity or sympathy or empathy or anything from you or others like you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

There is no sensitive child inside of me. She died ages ago because of people like those here on the forums.

I am what I am because it is what is left of me and I really don't care who doesn't like it.

No, that's not going to work. You know as well as we do that we're not responsible for whatever happened in your RL. It's manipulative emotional blackmail bull, and you know it as well as we do. 

You are terrified of forming connections, but you need human contact, so you just come on here and say the most offensive things you can think of because then at least you get some attention, all while telling us how much we don't matter. It's completely transparent. On the one hand I do feel sorry for you, on the other you're clearly old enough to take some responsibility for what you do, and whatever trauma you've experienced doesn't oblige anyone on here to be your punching bag. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

No, that's not going to work. You know as well as we do that we're not responsible for whatever happened in your RL. It's manipulative emotional blackmail bull, and you know it as well as we do. 

You are terrified of forming connections, but you need human contact, so you just come on here and say the most offensive things you can think of because then at least you get some attention, all while telling us how much we don't matter. It's completely transparent. On the one hand I do feel sorry for you, on the other you're clearly old enough to take some responsibility for what you do, and whatever trauma you've experienced doesn't oblige anyone on here to be your punching bag. 

Terrified of forming connections.. you are ridiculously so far off mark it is funny. You have no clue what I am doing or why.

10 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

Sent out today, just a little while ago. Assuming someone might want help.

BTW, this is an excellent inworld group people with a variety of Dx.

image.thumb.png.1d063192d4747e5433e3ec1ffad8c25c.png

Sometimes it is easier to get someone in by telling them the group needs help from one who already knows it all. :)

Edited by Arielle Popstar
  • Haha 1

14: "Don't argue with trolls - it means that they win"

- Rules of the Internet.

And that's likely this thread done. Let's see if the moderators are willing to give it a round 4.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pet Peeve: Shopping.

I hate shopping. In both RL and SL -- except on very rare occasions when I'm getting something fun and exciting. And even then . . .

So, we're about to enter into the Mother of All Sales Weekends, and I am dreading it. I really really do not want to spend the next four days trudging molasses like through over-packed sims, trying to get access to vendors, waiting anxiously for items to appear (or not) in my inventory.

And then the interminable sorting out of new stuff. Gawd.

I think I might just skip the sales. Or do a few very selective places, with particular items in mind.

Or hide under my bed until Tuesday.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Orwar said:

14: "Don't argue with trolls - it means that they win"

- Rules of the Internet.

And that's likely this thread done. Let's see if the moderators are willing to give it a round 4.

Rule 1004.. calling a person a troll is not an insult to them. It just shows the childishness of the person using the word.

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I hate shopping. In both RL and SL -- except on very rare occasions when I'm getting something fun and exciting. And even then . . .

So, we're about to enter into the Mother of All Sales Weekends, and I am dreading it. I really really do not want to spend the next four days trudging molasses like through over-packed sims, trying to get access to vendors, waiting anxiously for items to appear (or not) in my inventory.

And then the interminable sorting out of new stuff. Gawd.

I think I might just skip the sales. Or do a few very selective places, with particular items in mind.

Or hide under my bed until Tuesday.

Then don't spend so much and you won't have the problem.. solution is plain and simple.

I don't even know where to begin. For the most part, I have avoided responding for my own well being. This particular poster isn't good for that well being so they get ignored for the most part. 

Acknowledging all the negative garbage is providing fuel for the little mind game to continue that they find joy in.

I will just ask that all of you please realize not everyone with DID is like this. For those who have spoken and interacted with me even just here, please just know that. We are not all like this.

Serious help is sadly needed and they aren't getting it. I know mental illness isn't an excuse for bad behavior. I strongly believe that too. I live and breathe it. I just know this attention is feeding into a very disturbed mind that's out to cause pain through her words. Sometimes silence really is the best thing. 

All I'm going to say. Please stay safe and take care all of you. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I hate shopping.

I hate RL shopping!  In fact I have been sitting here for about an hour thinking about how I really need to get off my butt and go grocery shopping cos tummy is doing that "feeeeed meeeee" rumbly thing and the cupboards are bare, but I really hate leaving the house!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Then don't spend so much and you won't have the problem.. solution is plain and simple.

If the issue were spending money, it would be. It isn't.

It's the process, the activity that I hate, and the prospect of which is actually making me a tiny bit anxious.

The correct answer is, of course, hiding under my bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I hate RL shopping!  In fact I have been sitting here for about an hour thinking about how I really need to get off my butt and go grocery shopping cos tummy is doing that "feeeeed meeeee" rumbly thing and the cupboards are bare, but I really hate leaving the house!

Ugh grocery shopping.

I have the misfortune to live within easy walking distance of a number of medium to large grocery stores. Which means it feels easy to simply pick up my groceries every day, rather than shop for a week like sensible people do (especially in this day and age). Heading out to the grocery becomes this trivial yet annoying task that looms at the end of each day.

This last week, because of a looming lockdown, I DID do a week's worth of shopping however, so there's that much at least.

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

If the issue were spending money, it would be. It isn't.

It's the process, the activity that I hate, and the prospect of which is actually making me a tiny bit anxious.

The correct answer is, of course, hiding under my bed.

Then use food delivery or curbside pickup and only order what you need. It's not hard to do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.