What are some more of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Next quick peeve before toodling off to bed.  

When my eyes get stuck after rolling them soooo hard.

Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll.gif

/me hands you dark glasses to hide the stuck eyes, because my guess is you hang around here too much so your eyes must almost always be stuck...

• Like 1

Peeve: This thread and @Jordan Whitt and @Silent Mistwalker in particular. The former for bringing it to my attention that one can have the desire to be a unicorn in order to stab (stupid) people (I think I'd branch out); the latter for bringing it to my attention that I could do this, sort of, by affixing a Bugle snack to my forehead.

I honestly can't get the image out of my head.

Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate.   mew.

image.png.882cc7925211a055aabac02d58bb424d.png

Edited by Gatogateau
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

There are several here that this world would be better without them around.

Why are you even here?

You troll, try to shut down threads for no discernible reason, are unpleasant and insulting. You're now actually wishing people dead. You get suspended for these things, and within a week or so, you're back at it.

Seriously. You clearly don't like the people on this forum. And, to be honest, as much as it actually pains me to say it, precious few of us like you. Your sole purpose seems to be to spread around annoyance, or even pain and hurt to others.

Yes, we get that you don't care. Yay you. But what's the point of it? Why are you expending time and effort in doing nothing more than making the lives of others unnecessarily more unpleasant?

You clearly have some serious emotional and mental issues, which I hope very much you're receiving help for. Are you actually sociopathic? Because that's how you come across.

Why not just go away? You can't be enjoying this, can you?

ETA: Don't bother responding. You'll just say something unbelievably unpleasant anyway.

But maybe take a moment for a bit introspection, and ask yourself -- "What am I doing here?" It's a question in urgent need of an answer, almost as much for your sake as for ours.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why are you even here?

You troll, try to shut down threads for no discernible reason, are unpleasant and insulting. You're now actually wishing people dead. You get suspended for these things, and within a week or so, you're back at it.

Seriously. You clearly don't like the people on this forum. And, to be honest, as much as it actually pains me to say it, precious few of us like you. Your sole purpose seems to be to spread around annoyance, or even pain and hurt to others.

Yes, we get that you don't care. Yay you. But what's the point of it? Why are you expending time and effort in doing nothing more than making the lives of others unnecessarily more unpleasant?

You clearly have some serious emotional and mental issues, which I hope very much you're receiving help for. Are you actually sociopathic? Because that's how you come across.

ETA: Don't bother responding. You'll just say something unbelievably unpleasant anyway.

But maybe take a moment for a bit introspection, and ask yourself -- "What am I doing here?" It's a question in urgent need of an answer, almost as much for your sake as for ours.

Just in my short time here, I've managed to add a handful or so people to my ignore list.  All but one, I've just hit ignore post.  This one, however, got the full ignore.  The toxic,  vile attitude isn't something I need to see.   My one hope is that if enough people stop engaging with it altogether, maybe it will go away for good.  I think you hit the nail on the head....sociopath.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

In a thread that has degenerated to people being gored by unicorns, wishes for happy botulism, whats a little Covid?  

Well, the unicorn stuff, by any of us, is just goofing around, and to see it otherwise is just a little too much knickers in a bunch whilst clutching a strand of pearls, etc.

HOWEVER, my botulism remark was meant mostly jokingly, too... but especially in light of what followed, yeah, no. The tone isn't right for a public forum at the moment. I deleted it. I would have deleted the remark without your comment, but thought I should acknowledge that you did comment.

As for the continuing bile that someone who is clearly off "her" meds is posting... par for the course. But man did she get all triggered a few pages back about how picked on she is. Go figger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why are you even here?

I am here because I choose to be. To share my opinion in what ever manner I feel fits the situation no matter who likes it or not. I am not here to be liked. I never was or ever will be here for such a needy pathetic reason.

I'm not going away anytime soon. Regardless of how many people here don't like me or want me here.

Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me and never did or ever will.

You are not any better than me. No one here is. No matter how much they might want to think they are.

This is very much a peeve topic. I mean, this is like the embodiment of the OP.

@Scylla Rhiadra you trigger her, just by existing. Probably because many people like you and respond to you. I trigger her because... well I call BS on the BS and she seems to think there is some power move. (LoL, you and I know the ancient history on how THAT is just hilarious.) Same with several other people. The broad isn't well.

I did finally out of my own curiosity, go back to see when I first was made aware of this issue. It was in May 2020, in Beth's Nip Equality thread, which surprise surprise, was locked due in large part to the trolling antics of said person. It was mentally numbing to read much of that thread, so I just screenshot a short snippet. Those who are interested in reading the blathering of the self professed "arguing all day for her own amusement" can get a good glimpse here.

image.png.fc5cfd81e9f5640a71a504cc5d670f97.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Drakon, what is going on...usually you aren't this bad.  Did somebody run off with your Thanksgiving holiday turkey dinner this year?

I'm done pulling my words in fear of making others upset. I'm tired of all the other bs on the forums that gets passed over. The rudeness. The sarcasm. The veiled insults. The attacks back and forth. The hypocrisy of many of the people here.

Why should I have any empathy when others do not. Absolutely no reason to at all.

So no I don't care if what I said upset a few right now.

There are several here that this world would be better without them around.

I see some people acting mean at times, yes. But I also see good qualities in these people -- they are not totally mean but instead we are all a mixture of kind and mean. I wonder if it could help for you to keep this in mind during your visits to the forum?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

You are not any better than me. No one here is. No matter how much they might want to think they are.

I mean, does anything scream more of low self-esteem than this declaration? All that is missing is the foot stomp and flounce. It would be sad, hope for help would be offered, except... no. There isn't enough self-awareness there and it is just too darned vile and disruptive. A self-fulfilling prophecy about the nature of human demise.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

I see some people acting mean at times, yes. But I also see good qualities in these people -- they are not totally mean but instead we are all a mixture of kind and mean. I wonder if it could help for you to keep this in mind during your visits to the forum?

Again why should I care. I have no reason to. Just because they may try and act nice some of the time doesn't excuse their bad behavior at all. One does not excuse the other ever.

I have no reason to be nice to any of them or care if I upset them in what I say or how I say it. I have been given no reason to care at all about them.

I don't expect them to care about me either. I can live without their hypocrisy. But it's not going to stop me from posting my thoughts about things said or done.

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

What an unpleasant, nasty, thoughtless little post you've made there.

I'm sure you don't give a damn that there are people on this forum who have lost people they loved to Covid, do you? That would entail letting yourself experience empathy, after all.

Actually Skell, in the COVID thread that she's trying to get shut down, she laughed at a post of mine which discussed a covid death, and then just doubled & tripled down on it.

For whatever reasons, these posts continue to stand... but if one "argues" with her, those posts often get removed. :::shrugs:::

But yes, you were right in your supposition.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

I am here because I choose to be. To share my opinion in what ever manner I feel fits the situation no matter who likes it or not. I am not here to be liked. I never was or ever will be here for such a needy pathetic reason.

Oh, you may not be trying to be liked, but it's obvious why you're here, and it is actually far more needy and pathetic than if you were in fact trying to make friends, which is, after all, a pretty normal human thing to do.

I swear, no joke, until the other day I assumed you were barely out of puberty. The whole "nobody understands me, I am better than everyone, raar I'm a DRAGON" antagonism and contrived edginess is so adolescent, I honestly thought you couldn't be more than early 20s and not very mature for that (apologies to young posters, you're all awesome). But the other day you said you had been active on the internet for 30 years? So you're actually older than I am? And you talk like you stepped out of the teenage diaries I destroyed a few years ago because they were so embarrassing?

It's not big, it's not clever, it's not impressive. It's actually hateful. You clearly have issues but the world isn't your emotional punching bag. Grow up.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

Oh, you may not be trying to be liked, but it's obvious why you're here, and it is actually far more needy and pathetic than if you were in fact trying to make friends, which is, after all, a pretty normal human thing to do.

I swear, no joke, until the other day I assumed you were barely out of puberty. The whole "nobody understands me, I am better than everyone, raar I'm a DRAGON" antagonism and contrived edginess is so adolescent, I honestly thought you couldn't be more than early 20s and not very mature for that (apologies to young posters, you're all awesome). But the other day you said you had been active on the internet for 30 years? So you're actually older than I am? And you talk like you stepped out of the teenage diaries I destroyed a few years ago because they were so embarrassing?

It's not big, it's not clever, it's not impressive. It's actually hateful. You clearly have issues but the world isn't your emotional punching bag. Grow up.

I don't think I've seen anyone say that, like this, in that framework... but by gawd, you nailed it on the head.  Yus! Teenage-angst but not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gatogateau said:

Actually Skell, in the COVID thread that she's trying to get shut down, she laughed at a post of mine which discussed a covid death, and then just doubled & tripled down on it.

For whatever reasons, these posts continue to stand... but if one "argues" with her, those posts often get removed. :::shrugs:::

But yes, you were right in your supposition.

Maybe it's because the mods see the truth in what I say at times even if others refuse. That my point is just as valid as any other regardless of what others think or like.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.