What are some more of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is me right now...

ab573c06ae317ab65812dda01d6e3cae.gif

I'm a hoarder.  When mesh happened, I spent hours and hours, days and weeks boxing up ALL my system layer stuff and hiding it away in my inventory.  Heaven knows why!  Maybe I knew one day BOM would happen and I could bring it out of the cobwebs and wear the stuff I actually loved in my noob days again!

Which leads to me why I am ugly crying now.

I had a favourite pair of jeans that I just LOVED!  I LIVED in these jeans!  Today I was moaning the fact that all the applier jeans I have suck and then I remembered - BOM....THOSE JEANS!!!!!  

So I rezzed out my Boxed Stuff box and then the box of Clothing.  I went through and found the store name box and rezzed that.  No jeans.  So I scrolled through MP hoping they might be there, cos I was happy to buy them again.  Nope!  Only mesh stuff.

So I resigned myself to go through ALL my boxed clothing folders that had everything just shoved into them.  Seven boxes in I find one labelled "System Layers".  The angels were singing!  I rezzed it out and found that I had organised it by stores!!!  Yay days of past me!  I rez out the store box....but NO JEANS!  I have no idea where they are.  Did I just delete them?  Are they hiding in some other box?  Do I have to go through EVERY SINGLE HOARDED BOX?

Cue more ugly crying.

I'm going to message the store owner and pray to every god in existence she still has them hidden away somewhere.

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

This is me right now...

ab573c06ae317ab65812dda01d6e3cae.gif

I'm a hoarder.  When mesh happened, I spent hours and hours, days and weeks boxing up ALL my system layer stuff and hiding it away in my inventory.  Heaven knows why!  Maybe I knew one day BOM would happen and I could bring it out of the cobwebs and wear the stuff I actually loved in my noob days again!

Which leads to me why I am ugly crying now.

I had a favourite pair of jeans that I just LOVED!  I LIVED in these jeans!  Today I was moaning the fact that all the applier jeans I have suck and then I remembered - BOM....THOSE JEANS!!!!!  

So I rezzed out my Boxed Stuff box and then the box of Clothing.  I went through and found the store name box and rezzed that.  No jeans.  So I scrolled through MP hoping they might be there, cos I was happy to buy them again.  Nope!  Only mesh stuff.

So I resigned myself to go through ALL my boxed clothing folders that had everything just shoved into them.  Seven boxes in I find one labelled "System Layers".  The angels were singing!  I rezzed it out and found that I had organised it by stores!!!  Yay days of past me!  I rez out the store box....but NO JEANS!  I have no idea where they are.  Did I just delete them?  Are they hiding in some other box?  Do I have to go through EVERY SINGLE HOARDED BOX?

Cue more ugly crying.

I'm going to message the store owner and pray to every god in existence she still has them hidden away somewhere.

I think I still have some things from League back when she used to do clothes. At least, I hope I still do.  I think I owned most of that store.  I.do remember a pair of jeans from there but I think those might be on my original avatar.

• Lindens

Hey guys! We've asked that this thread be kept on topic a couple times, so we're going to lock it. 

Reminder that personal disputes are not welcome on the forums! If you have an issue with someone, please take it to a non public forum. 

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.