What are you watching today?

I usually just bypass these kinds of videos because it's usually singers.. But this one really caught my eye with the dancing..

There is some amazing dancing and other things that go on with it from the artists.. It was really very good. :)

• Like 1

We finally got Zack Snyder's Justice League.

I forget how long the dull version.. I don't think it was even 2 hours long..

This one is just over 4 hours..

Right from the start it's so much better and so much more in depth with things going on.. It makes the dull version feel like a trailer..

I'm so glad they made this version.. I didn't get to finish watching it and don't even think I'm passed the first hour yet, but it was really late, so I'm gonna start from scratch again and try to watch it all tonight when everyone else is sleeping..

I hope everyone gets a chance to see it..  I may be the one that's later to seeing it, I don't know.. I just know I'm excited to see it all in the same setting.

It has that Sunday laying on the couch with the family, long movie timer on it which makes it even better.. :)

I really dig (old fashioned) horror movies. The one I especially appreciate is Nosferatu, the vampire by the great German director Werner Herzog. It is a tribute to the legendary Murnau. I like this movie also because of the fact that many scenes were shot in the Dutch city Delft (yes, the city of the painter Vermeer from The girl with the pearl earring). No matter how gruesome the scenes, I immediately feel at home, because this is the city where I was born in RL.

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 2

On 7/29/2022 at 12:19 AM, archangel969 said:

I really dig (old fashioned) horror movies. The one I especially appreciate is Nosferatu, the vampire by the great German director Werner Herzog. It is a tribute to the legendary Murnau. I like this movie also because of the fact that many scenes were shot in the Dutch city Delft (yes, the city of the painter Vermeer from The girl with the pearl earring). No matter how gruesome the scenes, I immediately feel at home, because this is the city where I was born in RL.

I think I must have been late-teens/early-20s when I saw this and it scared the bejeezus out of me. It's those teeth and the ill shade of their skin, and for me as a Brit, they have an extra other-worldly quality because of where they are set in the world.

Other old horror movies I am particularly partial to are the Hammer ones, which were kind of funny at times. One that is not funny at all, but which I love because not only does it have my favourite Peter Cushing in, but largely was set in East Sussex, where I spent a large part of my childhood, as my aunties lived there. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I've been watching the choo choos live on the West Somerset Railway Line.

The last train of the day into Minehead is due in just a few minutes from now, at 18:00 BST.  

https://www.wsr.org.uk/r-cam-md1.htm

We are on the Yellow Timetable today. https://www.west-somerset-railway.co.uk/timetables/view/179

You'd probably like the YouTube channel Railcam https://www.youtube.com/c/RailcamUKLive/videos?view=2&sort=dd&live_view=501&shelf_id=0 or type railcam in the search box and lots of live train cams from over the world come up

• Thanks 1