What are you watching today?

I've been binge watching , The Crown.

I would say above all, it's been a huge lesson in what the crown means, which I really wasn't too sure what that was beforehand.

It's been an amazing story so far and what an amazing person She really is..

What a learning experience, with the amount of history..

I really don't have enough words to express just how enjoyable the series has been so far..

I'm glad that I came to it late and have 5 seasons to watch, which I'm almost finished with season two.  It would have been hard waiting for the next episodes..

If you are looking for a series and haven't seen this one yet, I highly recommend it..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

This is what I just watched.  I follow this tiny church which just came up in my YT suggestions one day, and I've loved them ever since.  So if you wonder what I do on Sunday afternoons, this is one of the things.  I hope I've explained what sort of video it is so no-one will click it in ignorance and be upset. :)

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Typo.

@Garnet Psaltery When you wrote

4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I follow this tiny church

and 

4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I hope I've explained what sort of video it is so no-one will click it in ignorance and be upset. :)

I really thought it was going to be SL 'tinies' doing a church service! 😀

• Haha 2

The first episode of the British tv series 'Danger Man' starring Patrick McGoohan is for me chiefly interesting because it features Portmeirion (substituting for an Italian village) at about 17:05.  Seven years later the actor and place met again in 'The Prisoner'.