What are you watching today?

This was kind of neat.. Now this guy thinks he seen an angel or using it as click bait to get people to see the video..

He's wanting to catch a lightning strike or something so he can sell the video to weather stations..  If he's looking for lightning strike, he really should have kept focus on that white pole.. 

Keep an eye on the second rung down on the white pole at around 1:15 in the video.. I'm pretty sure it just got scanned for a possible lightning strike.. I don't know if anyone has ever been scanned before, but what happens is all the hairs stand up on your body and it feels really strange..

The way this little bulb of light went up in the air, I'm willing to bet there was a leg combing that pole.. Maddy will know..

@ Madelaine McMasters  

I can't get it to work.

How do you guys do that thing where it gets someones attention anyways?

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 9/27/2022 at 8:45 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

This was kind of neat.. Now this guy thinks he seen an angel or using it as click bait to get people to see the video..

He's wanting to catch a lightning strike or something so he can sell the video to weather stations..  If he's looking for lightning strike, he really should have kept focus on that white pole.. 

Keep an eye on the second rung down on the white pole at around 1:15 in the video.. I'm pretty sure it just got scanned for a possible lightning strike.. I don't know if anyone has ever been scanned before, but what happens is all the hairs stand up on your body and it feels really strange..

The way this little bulb of light went up in the air, I'm willing to bet there was a leg combing that pole.. Maddy will know..

@ Madelaine McMasters  

I can't get it to work.

How do you guys do that thing where it gets someones attention anyways?

I see a small plasma discharge off the top of the power pole just before the swooping effect. That's St. Elmo's fire..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elmo's_fire

Plasma is conductive, so it will warp the electromagnetic field lines in the area. That might have produced enough potential for the discharge to follow a field line for few seconds. Ball lighthing is another rare and poorly understood phenomena, but this is not that. Let's just add this to the "What the hell was that? It's so cool!" list.

To "mention" someone, no space after the @. Just start typing the name and an auto complete pull down will appear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1