What are you watching today?

This was kind of neat.. Now this guy thinks he seen an angel or using it as click bait to get people to see the video..

He's wanting to catch a lightning strike or something so he can sell the video to weather stations..  If he's looking for lightning strike, he really should have kept focus on that white pole.. 

Keep an eye on the second rung down on the white pole at around 1:15 in the video.. I'm pretty sure it just got scanned for a possible lightning strike.. I don't know if anyone has ever been scanned before, but what happens is all the hairs stand up on your body and it feels really strange..

The way this little bulb of light went up in the air, I'm willing to bet there was a leg combing that pole.. Maddy will know..

@ Madelaine McMasters  

I can't get it to work.

How do you guys do that thing where it gets someones attention anyways?

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 9/27/2022 at 8:45 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

This was kind of neat.. Now this guy thinks he seen an angel or using it as click bait to get people to see the video..

He's wanting to catch a lightning strike or something so he can sell the video to weather stations..  If he's looking for lightning strike, he really should have kept focus on that white pole.. 

Keep an eye on the second rung down on the white pole at around 1:15 in the video.. I'm pretty sure it just got scanned for a possible lightning strike.. I don't know if anyone has ever been scanned before, but what happens is all the hairs stand up on your body and it feels really strange..

The way this little bulb of light went up in the air, I'm willing to bet there was a leg combing that pole.. Maddy will know..

@ Madelaine McMasters  

I can't get it to work.

I see a small plasma discharge off the top of the power pole just before the swooping effect. That's St. Elmo's fire..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elmo's_fire

Plasma is conductive, so it will warp the electromagnetic field lines in the area. That might have produced enough potential for the discharge to follow a field line for few seconds. Ball lighthing is another rare and poorly understood phenomena, but this is not that. Let's just add this to the "What the hell was that? It's so cool!" list.

To "mention" someone, no space after the @. Just start typing the name and an auto complete pull down will appear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 9:45 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

Maddy will know..

@ Madelaine McMasters  

I can't get it to work.

Don't put a space between the @ and the name. @Madel...when I got that far, a list of possibles popped up. From there, click the name you want.

If the list of possibles never pops up, you're doing it wrong. Erase, put your cursor back in place, and start again with the @ symbol.

(I also got it to work WITH a space after the symbol. So, just try again.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is just wild how they chipped away this problem.. ok we have this big problem and we are gonna try this..

ok now we've done this before so lets do it then,  ok now we're gonna have to do this..

I am always amazed at how intelligent these guys are and how each pod has it's own different way of doing things for each situation..

I've seen the one where they make the wave to knock food off the ice, but this one is that, combined and coming up with more than just one way to get it done.. amazing..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

I've been binge watching Dead Like Me, a show from the earlier 2000s.  It only had two seasons, and I remember watching it years ago, but it has been so long that it has mostly faded from my memory and I get to enjoy it as though it were new again.  

Here is a trailer for the show

• Thanks 1

My B movie list for for the last few days:

The Mist - hated the ending.  Will never watch again.

The Fog- the newer version.  It was okay.  I'll need to watch the older version.  It looks better.

Poltergeist- not a B movie.  Will watch again. Fabulous! 

I haven't watched Amityville Horror since I was a kid and had nightmares.  That one freaked me out... but maybe as an adult...

I'm always on the lookout for unknown B movies in sci-fi, horror, monster, or disaster movies.  If you have ideas for me, I'd love to watch them.  Bad acting and terrible special effects are welcome. 

• Like 1

This is the most BOSS, HARDCORE, THUG, MICHEAL JORDAN, take down I think I have ever seen caught on any footage ever!

I watched this like 30 times in awe before I thought to even yell for my husband and the kids to come and see it.. We probably watched it another 30 times just talking about it and picking out what happens in this part and this part and this part..

The fact that the fall itself, doesn't even seem to be on either of their minds while they are falling, just blows me away..

Every moment, even while hitting rocks, the cat is working on the take down while the prey is like, still trying to get away..Put yourself in the cats shoes and tell yourself, when would the hunt have been over for you?

My husband said, That's like trying to eat a bowl of cereal, while getting the beating of your life from Mike Tyson and the only thing on your mind at the time is, your cheerio's..

Just watch this how the only one thinking about the fall is us..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1