What are you watching today?

This is supposed to be the best Elvis movie yet.. It's not supposed to be like the biography's like the others..

From what they say it's more of an outside looking in from his managers view.. Something like that..

But the guy playing him from the reviews I've seen say, you get so fooled from how much it seems like he isn't even trying, that you forget he isn't Elvis..

After looking at the trailers, I'm starting to get what they mean.. I've watched them a few times and each time I see it and hear it more and more..

This should be really good and we're gonna get it soon as it comes off of pre-order..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is supposed to be the best Elvis movie yet.. It's not supposed to be like the biography's like the others..

From what they say it's more of an outside looking in from his managers view.. Something like that..

But the guy playing him from the reviews I've seen say, you get so fooled from how much it seems like he isn't even trying, that you forget he isn't Elvis..

After looking at the trailers, I'm starting to get what they mean.. I've watched them a few times and each time I see it and hear it more and more..

This should be really good and we're gonna get it soon as it comes off of pre-order..

Stephen Colbert's interview with Tom Hanks on it was interesting.

• Like 1

I just finished watching this..

This has to be the most secure prison in the world.. How much more secure can a prison get other than introducing nukes or something lol

This is where that drug lord El Guapo or what ever his name is, is held..

He won't be escaping this one..

This was so interesting, because the more they kept saying the things it had, the more my jaw would drop to the point I was laughing at how insanely secure this place is..

• Like 1

Three glorious hours of Paul McCartney at Glastonbury is what I've been watching again today in 15-20 minute chunks in between doing other things. I watched it in its entirety yesterday with my brother whose face was a picture as all the memories of different music eras came flooding back to him. 

The bonus for me was Macca performing two of my absolute favourites - Saw Her Standing There by the Beatles and Band on the Run, Paul McCartney and Wings - together. Sheer bliss. 

• Like 2