What are you watching today?

On 10/23/2022 at 11:04 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I'm always on the lookout for unknown B movies in sci-fi, horror, monster, or disaster movies.  If you have ideas for me, I'd love to watch them.  Bad acting and terrible special effects are welcome. 

Have you ever seen Psychomania? It's a UK film...a bit of a cult classic, quite silly but very memorable! Like a biker movie with witchcraft 😮 (it's on Youtube...)

• Haha 1

I am watching The Dead Zone (Re-watching) because I watched The Class and it starred Anthony Michael Hall, so then I needed more because I love him, and now I am starting a 6 season series from the beginning. I watched the first season of La Brea yesterday as well, so I am full of tv goodness.

This is amazing and just keeps showing just how intelligent they are and how social.. I always wonder why they pretty much leave us alone when we come in contact with them..

I wonder if they communicated with the others that we aren't so bad nowadays compared to before.. Hey these guys are ok now, they've been helping us when we get stuck.. hehehe 

It wouldn't surprise me because  they keep getting more and more amazing the more I keep learning about them.

We may have actually ended up in direct competition with them or they may have even wiped us out, if they had evolved on land rather than took to the sea.. They still have their finger bones and what's left over from when they had legs..

Aaanyways, they released captured Orca back into the wild and they took to it like, well they took to it like a fish to water.. hehehe

They are just amazing in so many ways.

• Like 1

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about with these beautiful creatures..

One notices this guy in the water and bounces a little sound wave off him, with probably pin point accuracy. Then two show up and they all check each other out..

This guy waves to them.. The one casually reacts back and they just go on about their day.. Just  like a casual passing, nice weather we're having today, kind of a thing.

If it was a shark, a seal, a fish or most any other living thing on the planet, it wouldn't have been as casual and laid back..

I just think it's so awesome..

• Like 1

Today was interesting. A package arrived, left upon my door from Florida. I'm from the midwest so was interesting to start. It was heavy. I did not have time to open it because I was leaving. It felt like a large book 3 times as heavy it felt like it was made out of gold. I was afraid of what was inside because I did not order anything. 

The package was from someone who is no longer living. It had a golden microphone on the object within with a note, thanking me. 

I did not give my address to this person and I wondered why I recevied this message. I put it away all day and vowed never to look upon the pages for they might attempt to change me. 

I lay in bed wonder what it all means and I think this is what it means.

I kind of have mixed feelings about this.. I mean it's really wild and probably a lot of fun to watch.. I enjoyed it..

Then after watching it for a bit, I was like, that really has to suck the wind out of everyone else in the area to decorate their houses.. hehehe

I guess it's really neat to see but at the same time it really felt overdone.. Maybe it was that they did whole songs or something, but it sure looks like it costs a crazy amount.. then again maybe I'm just tired.. hehehehe

Still it's really neat to watch and probably the best one I've seen yet.. I mean all those drones is pretty wild to watch in the daytime, let alone lit up night.. hehehe

As much as I will never go into the ocean ever, It always has me humbled with it's size and that sharks are such eating machines.. Still with all my fears of the ocean, I can't help but be amazed with the sea life and their world..

I mean different species communicating with each other and understanding their language, like dolphins and whales do with each other..

This was interesting just listening to how Humpbacks can tell things about us to know if we are a threat or not..The same probably goes for the dolphin family too, which includes the Orca as well..

I'll never get tired of learning about them and always amazed at the new things I find out and the stories..

• Thanks 1

I always find this channel interesting and kind of relaxing.. I don't know how much of this is correct or not, but it was entertaining to listen to.. A lot of the topics he comes up with are relaxing and entertaining..

I don't ever call anyone stupid  or dumb myself, I don't like name calling very much..  I think the names were used more for entertainment than anything else.. hehehe