What are you watching today?

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Puke, but not at all be surprised, huh?

🤣

The second I seen those tail feathers in the trailer, I was like, No you didn't Hollywood, not Already!! \o/

Maybe it's just that  they get on a path and wear it out, then get on another and wear it out..

I just hope one day they get back on the original path..  I just get tired of seeing them turn everything into a happy meal.

• Like 1

I came across Endeavor via Amazon and watched all 8 seasons/series across a few week's time.  I then discovered that it is actually a current series and I have to wait for the 9th to be released.  

Anyway, that got me to looking at the original Inspector Morse that Endeavor is based on.  So I started through the old Inspector Morse episodes, but just could not get in to it.  The older Morse character is not nearly as enjoyable as the younger version of him.  I've only watched the first 2 episodes, but I can't imagine it getting much better -- or at least enough so that I'll want to watch all 8 seasons (a total of 33 episodes, ugh).

Now I'm debating on whether or not to check out the Lewis series -- Lewis being Morris' sidekick in the Inspector Morris series.

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The King of Queens is one of my most favorite shows to binge.. I don't think I will ever get tired of it..

They had such great writters and such talent on that show..

This is just one of my favorite scenes..

Yeah its a great show. Arthur was the scene stealer. lol

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm watching the news now and then, for updates on Queen Elizabeth's health.

Same here. I wondered if there would be a thread about it here but then I remembered, we're not allowed to do that any more.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

Same here.  bbc is playing it on their site,  does not seems good, feeling is according to reddit that she may have already passed or is close to passing.

As a widow myself.. It’s hard to keep going.. I know she is elderly but it seems she really went down after her mate died… 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

As a widow myself.. It’s hard to keep going.. I know she is elderly but it seems she really went down after her mate died… 

I've seen that first hand,  62 years married my great grandmother and grandfather were,  he died and my G Grandmother went almost a week later without anything changing medically.

• Sad 1