When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Edit to add: The entire region of Red Wood (and since they are literally the same down to the last blade of grass--lol-- so are Wildecross, Rosemary Corners,  and Tiny Grove) there are ZERO dud cabins on these regions IMHO-- also the sims north of all of them: Tivoli is the one near Red Wood, Comfy, Banmis Highlands, and Hardly There are amazing regions as well!

Yes, the one log home we're keeping for the moment is in Wildecross, lovely region.  It's not one of the stellar plots, but is quite nice really, with a beautiful west-facing horizon (until LL builds out the SSPE regions, at least!).

There are also some nice features in regions you might not expect to be interesting.  The only mole-built gathering places I've seen are at the end of a long lake that is cloned here & there, right next to a rez zone.   See Spruce Woods and Crimpstile.  I wouldn't mind either of the two houses in this pic!

2014702329_Gatheringspot_001.thumb.png.1e540f87d6e972461661a44fcb259285.png

• Like 3

I had the EXACT same spot on Weavers Rest---the cabin on the right---it was REALLY hard to put back!!!

But I had a great spot on Red Wood and a backup on Tumbledown I can't toss!

This is in response to the post above me---I manage to mess up quote posts everyday!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes, the one log home we're keeping for the moment is in Wildecross, lovely region.  It's not one of the stellar plots, but is quite nice really, with a beautiful west-facing horizon (until LL builds out the SSPE regions, at least!).

There are also some nice features in regions you might not expect to be interesting.  The only mole-built gathering places I've seen are at the end of a long lake that is cloned here & there, right next to a rez zone.   See Spruce Woods and Crimpstile.  I wouldn't mind either of the two houses in this pic!

2014702329_Gatheringspot_001.thumb.png.1e540f87d6e972461661a44fcb259285.png

I responded to this on a post before this, but what do you think the SS regions are? Park area? forests? I see a lot that are almost totally waterlogged!

Just now, Quiet Mirabella said:

I got a house in Weavers rest, with a park like that and a lake, it is so cute and turned to the sunset. Rezz for boats and car with the park and a lot of beautiful landscaping and most of the houses have a view to water ❤️

You got it then, I had to put it back, but it was REALLY HARD! I got it on the  release--and even kept it a little while to think about it.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I responded to this on a post before this, but what do you think the SS regions are? Park area? forests? I see a lot that are almost totally waterlogged!

Certainly some recreation land, but I doubt they will be completely parks - there are a lot of roads poking into them, and in aggregate they're a large number of regions.  But they may have to build  them out by hand because of the waterways  & hills ... probably just don't fit the tetris-blocks that Abnor referred to LL using to build LogLand. 

I put a speculation in the SSP thread as to what one SSPE area might be used for.  I see a couple other spots that would be a good candidate for an ACS auction house at Fantasy Faire.

• Like 1

I think the SSPE regions are going to be the next popular thing people are trying to get. I am sure at least 50% of them will be unique landscaped with houses on. They will have long sight over big water, not small ponds.

I can't see LL making all those SSPE regions into community areas.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

I think the SSPE regions are going to be the next popular thing people are trying to get. I am sure at least 50% of them will be unique landscaped with houses on. They will have long sight over big water, not small ponds.

Maybe they will be for the new upgraded Premium accounts  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Really...I would think that parkland--trails and stuff would be essential to "Cabin Land", but I have no idea!

I have a cabin on TumbleDown that backs up to a SSP that is at least 75% water, and most of what is left is a tall mountain. o.O 

IDK about anyone else, but I've been rather disappointed this weekend in the offerings even with all the new region releases. Many seem to be clones and, I keep getting homes rezzing on top of other houses, making them impossible to move into.  I had 3 alts to play with this weekend so that's 15 tries plus/minus since Friday that I tossed back. Meh.

EDIT: Not completely complaining. I have properties already that I like. One is on a lake with very good views and another, on a lake bordering an SSP region but for sure will remain on the lake, also one side is on a stream and another side has a small pond so that's a keeper. And one more with a tiny pond, cute, not a big deal but I like the neighborhood appearance overall, does not seem like one of the cloned areas at all. In fact that's the house I moved into already and have pretty much finished decorating. Something about it makes me feel good, can't put my finger on it.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

IDK about anyone else, but I've been rather disappointed this weekend in the offerings even with all the new region releases. Many seem to be clones and, I keep getting homes rezzing on top of other houses, making them impossible to move into.  I had 3 alts to play with this weekend so that's 15 tries plus/minus since Friday that I tossed back. Meh.

As long as it is before 3pmSLT, live chat has been very helpful fixing these issues.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

As long as it is before 3pmSLT, live chat has been very helpful fixing these issues.

Thank you! I didn't realize on a Sunday that they were available. 

Good thing none of them made my heart sing lol. I would have been really annoyed if I'd given any up because of that! But at least now I know. 2 of the alts 24 hour period is almost up so if I  get something I like and run into any trouble with them and the Lab is still open I'll give them a call.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.