When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

just chceked lp and NO LOG CABINS  are showing ,,,, wow ,,, are they all claimed   ? 

My hubby and i kept getting  the same ones  a few times they would  work od and then bam stuck ,,, i wonder if it is the rotation of the one  that seems when you do that one  note we stay next to the mailbox  so itt not due to being in the ome during the rotation ,, also if someone before  put music or meida url in  saw that that to be a common   when we checked the options  on the log home that did the knot up thing ,,, 

before you abandon clean out all your old info  for the access information on the wall pannel as well

important 

hubby saw it never clears out the  past owners /// persons names that   have been put  in to access the wall panell  their names are still there !!!!

the systen not clearing them out that could also be a bit of the confusion  ???   so  go to access  put a name in  you have to hit use list as otherwise you will not be able to see it   ten hit view list and if the previous owner put names that can acces  you have to hit remove and manually type in all thoses names one by one and make sure it said they were removed as the chat said they were but wen checked again they w ere not so i think a  couple of  glitches  ,,, we always check that now ,,,  so that may be may be part of the problem   the mail box saying new owner and the tall panell is  getting confused and knotting up the houses   and we hit the mail box first ,,, then check the wall panel so its not hit wall  panel whn i a wondering if  tht could be a bit of the issue the homes are having ,,,  so hoping today we are able to get a new fresh log home ,,,, 

• Like 3

At least Magnetic Falls which was released recently seems to have many parcels owned by Governor Linden still that means they should be available to the public. Notice that on the Customize Your Home page there is a link "(+)View all houses" which shows the Log Homes too if there are four styles visible already.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Timo Gufler said:

At least Magnetic Falls which was released recently seems to have many parcels owned by Governor Linden still that means they should be available to the public. Notice that on the Customize Your Home page there is a link "(+)View all houses" which shows the Log Homes too if there are four styles visible already.

Yes, Magnetic Falls have many LL owned homes. When I checked that inworld for maybe 1 hour ago too,  the unclaimed homes was close to/by the water.

Very strange. My conspiracy theory is that LL releases "land" houses first, in the hope that they are taken by people who do not do house-hopping.

Or the releases are clogged by abandoned homes who go in first in the queue, as many has said they have noticed... Maybe the abandoned homes slow down the release speed? They are taken and abandoned immediately, and so it goes around.

So if you want water parcels... all the abandoned land parcels are reducing the possibility of a water parcel, because the more land parcels, the lower percentage of water parcels.

Edit: Am I explaining it correctly, English isn't my #1 language. I hope you understand what I mean when I talk about a reduced percentage of water parcels.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 8

Good Morning (starting week 2 of my stay at home isolation)  I may not be the luckiest person when it comes to getting a great house but thank you all who show what your going to be releasing here in this thread.  YOU ROCK!  I've tried the Camper..  too small, I've tried the houseboat.. too close, I've tried the Traditional .. too plain, I've tried the Log Home .. too rustic, BUT the Victorian .. That suits me to a T!  I'll be watching and hopefully a grand spot will show up here, just give me more than a 5 minute warning...  lol  Thank you all for being a part of this threat and have a wonderful rest of your day!! 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, roseelvira said:

just chceked lp and NO LOG CABINS  are showing ,,,, wow ,,, are they all claimed   ? 

Rose, check if you can see the "see more houses" green letters with a plus sign. If all models are availabe, you cannot see the log cabins, but they are there!!

• Like 4

There are clearly issues with Magnetic Falls right now. I had my SL window minimized for a while, and when I went back just now the house had disappeared, though the furniture is still there. (As far as I can tell, the region wasn't restarted, or I would've had to log back in.) Have logged out. Stll no house when I loed back in. N n u thh prcel so wil s tight and see if anythig hapens. Damn keyboard playing up again.

Looks like the Overlook was the only one having problems. Still no house on second login, but I rezzed each of the others, and then the Overlook, and it worked. So I guess this is fallout from the jumbled houses problem.

Just standing there and the house disappeared again. IF YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR PARCEL, DON'T GIVE IT UP! 

Update: I re-rezzed the Ovelook - it took over 2 minutes for it to appear, and because I put some furniture in the living room I can tell that the house has moved about '2 meters' to the left! NO, THAT'S WRONG - IT'S BEEN ROTATED 180 DEGREES!  

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Looks like I just hit my five for the day...

Tossed one back that had a road and some woods between me and the water - with half that filled by someone who had the river on 2 sides and filled the whole plot with sculpty trees.

Still - too far from the water to make it worth keeping the alt premium when the alternative choice is a plot actually on the river with my victorian.

One thing I've noticed about the region my Victorian and my houseboat are on - it looks like no one has left to claim a log house, not even the folks away from the water who, in my opinion; would only be upgrading.

I always check the claim dates on surrounding parcels. I’ve been shocked by the beautiful abandons I’ve encountered. Every time I think I’m ready to downgrade an alt to basic, she picks up the “perfect for now” dream spot. Thank you to whoever gave up their ocean and river parcels in recent days. 🌟🦋🌟

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Update: I re-rezzed the Ovelook - it took over 2 minutes for it to appear, and because I put some furniture in the living room I can tell that the house has moved about '2 meters' to the left! NO, THAT'S WRONG - IT'S BEEN ROTATED 180 DEGREES!  

Just so people are aware of this issue! In addition to being rotated, the Overlook has lost all its original colors. I'm sure they're working on this. Has this been happening elsewhere?

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1

I came online about halfway through the Solfeggio release.  Got a not-bad spot there, but not to my liking (those little one-parcel ponds remind me of mosquitos), and good parcels (like yours, Emerald!) remained.  However, on all 3 of my remaining tries I got pretty scruffy abandons in other regions.

The preponderance of unappealing abandons (and if you've ever noticed my posts, you know I'm a great advocate for unpopular parcels that have unusual charms) is beginning to dull my GOH appetite, so I'm kinda glad I'm in timeout now!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

I came online about halfway through the Solfeggio release.  Got a not-bad spot there, but not to my liking (those little one-parcel ponds remind me of mosquitos), and good parcels (like yours, Emerald!) remained.  However, on all 3 of my remaining tries I got pretty scruffy abandons in other regions.

The preponderance of unappealing abandons (and if you've ever noticed my posts, you know I'm a great advocate for unpopular parcels that have unusual charms) is beginning to dull my GOH appetite, so I'm kinda glad I'm in timeout now!

I feel the same way.  It is so frustrating to just keep getting the same abandons.  Although, along the way, I have had some double rez house parcels taken care of.  :D

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Look at the spot one lucky avatar got there!

https://gyazo.com/f701dbb190f9249bdfc3ab40269a8ff8

I am the happy Avatar ( my Alt). And I am more than happy :)

I almost can´t  believe it-so gorgeous.
Many thanks for the Rosemary Corners release tip @xrockinfree.

perfect timing:)

RoesemaryCorners01.png

Edited by Moe McAlpine
  • Like 17

I am on a sim called 

55 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Look at the spot one lucky avatar got there!

https://gyazo.com/f701dbb190f9249bdfc3ab40269a8ff8

There is a actually couple exact clones of Rosemary Corners, I have a water on two sides house, with privacy, and perfect sunset on a clone called Red Wood, there is also another called Wildecross  as well (already released).

My Red Wood cabin is my dream spot!

Tiny Grove is also a carbon copy---not released yet, don't give up hope! There is probably more I overlooked!

Edit to add: The entire region of Red Wood (and since they are literally the same down to the last blade of grass--lol-- so are Wildecross, Rosemary Corners,  and Tiny Grove) there are ZERO dud cabins on these regions IMHO-- also the sims north of all of them: Tivoli is the one near Red Wood, Comfy, Banmis Highlands, and Hardly There are amazing regions as well!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.