When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

" Please note also that Linden Lab may offer new house models or upgraded versions of existing ones from time to time. When that happens, current residents will be notified. You may choose to use the House Controller to select a new model or upgrade at any time. "

Yeah but it's been a year and this has yet to happen. So I think the important part of that is "may offer"...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I get that but...

I want water, or I want hills, steep hills.

The hills are always a region away at best, and like your example someone else always has the water lot - or it's just a small pond.

The area around the plots is too flat for my tastes.

i'd like to add.. too close to eachother
of course that would limit the amount of houses.. but perhaps half loghomes and half skyboxes ( new theme!) to make the loghomes look more solitairy

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Yeah but it's been a year and this has yet to happen. So I think the important part of that is "may offer"...

A year back when Bellisseria was new, people wished it was more models, or possible to color different walls. It was turned down. In the summer, and in the fall. It was no, no, no every time it was brought up..

Then a few months back, I heard it as a rumor. That LL may go back and do something with previous releases. This is the first time I have seen it with my own eyes, in writing. Not that so-and-so said they heard it in a chat or....

So it has gone from a flat no to may be.

• Like 5

ok so waiting a few  hours before i try again to get a log home  hoping wit no glitches 

and watching the minion movie and the part came on and reminded me of the log house glitch    so 

please no one take offense ,,,, and i love and respect everything the moles and every one have  done ,,,, so hoping no one takes this  little clips the worng way  and just hope it brings a giggle in the mist of the crazy in rl and sl ,,, love hugs 

original.giflove.gif.afdc110edbd1155b6115a614917595c6.gif

giphy.gifminoon.gif.1185f86e52bd25ded1b88cd723932706.gif

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Is it posted somewhere that the notecard with information in the Log Home mailbox ends with this:

" Please note also that Linden Lab may offer new house models or upgraded versions of existing ones from time to time. When that happens, current residents will be notified. You may choose to use the House Controller to select a new model or upgrade at any time. "

Means that those who have a really nice location for the first homes can be sad if they give it up, and suddenly some new model is added to that style...

It would be nice to have more Log Homes with rear doors (just Overlook currently) and if not possible to add more rotations to  the Grand View, add a 2nd version of the Grand View that rotates counter-clockwise

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Alt got a parcel in Ferned Gulch and did not see any other dots around, just "Linden Homes".  Maybe new release?

Well I got and released one there instantly.

Best way to tell if it's new or not is to measure the claim dates on any nearby plots. Several of them so you can be sure you're not just seeing instant toss-backs.

Unless a region has a lot of water-side land, chances are a lot of the plots will be toss-backs. But if it does have water-side land, check the date on those plots first - almost nobody tosses back a waterfront plot once they get it... It happens, but not often.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

Looks like I just hit my five for the day...

Tossed one back that had a road and some woods between me and the water - with half that filled by someone who had the river on 2 sides and filled the whole plot with sculpty trees.

Still - too far from the water to make it worth keeping the alt premium when the alternative choice is a plot actually on the river with my victorian.

One thing I've noticed about the region my Victorian and my houseboat are on - it looks like no one has left to claim a log house, not even the folks away from the water who, in my opinion; would only be upgrading.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

That's Viewer specific.

Not all viewers have a feature like that, and if you use more than one kind of viewer - such settings also only exist in each viewer separately.

There is a Linden Tree, LH-LogHomes - Tree - Pine2 Med Broad - light - V2.0, which blocked the view of a small pond.  Would you please show me the steps to remove it?  Thank you in advance.

18 minutes ago, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

There is a Linden Tree, LH-LogHomes - Tree - Pine2 Med Broad - light - V2.0, which blocked the view of a small pond.  Would you please show me the steps to remove it?  Thank you in advance.

You using Firestorm? If so...

To Derender an object right click on it - more - more - derender ... Then pick temporarily or blacklist (Blacklist will keep it invisible).

Other viewers I don't know.

Edited by iBrat
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, iBrat said:

You using Firestorm? If so...

To Derender an object right click on it - more - more - derender ... Then pick temporarily or blacklist (Blacklist will keep it invisible).

Other viewers I don't know.

Let me search how to use Firestorm and see if I can proceed with the rest of steps. Thank you so much, iBrat!

• Like 1

My husband just caught a place in Driveby that he sent back because it was surrounded by three roads, and we also noticed that all the homes there are Linden Homes, nothing has been claimed there.  Wondering if it's a release no one is taking yet. hmmm

And now his next pick is a plot in Weavers Rest with no house on it ! The pick before Driveby was a glitch house in Ferned Gulch that had two houses on it .  Is this some sort of message and if so, from whom ?.

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I think, with respect to water, we all have to adjust our expectations.   It makes a difference that the coastlines are a mountain range.

The waterways in currently built-out Logland regions provide nice views from houses, but are all pretty limited in scope; it's not like Campwich, where many many campers are on small rivers that travel through 15 regions or more.  There are a lot of single-parcel ponds and narrow ponds that touch 2 or 3 regions.  Rivers often travel through 6 regions in a loop, but that's generally it.

We have to learn to appreciate the beauties of THIS landscape.

For example, I'm kinda torn about this Wildecross parcel.  It has some water, but in that regard is nowhere near as nice as the nearby parcel with water on 3 sides.  BUT.  it also is next to a drive-thru tree (yay!), and backs up to a block of mountainous SSPE regions.  The view right now is very Montana out the back, and that block of SSPE regions is not REAL big, a really nice size for a park.  If the moles put houses out there, it would be too bad for this parcel.  But if it is a park ....  or a camper neighborhood THEN a park ... BINGO!

question_001.thumb.png.b23651d4bfa5439c4e3be76c5ae40671.png

My alt was playing around today and caught one in Banmis Highlands, after throwing back one on a river that didn't feel "right", and I think this one is going to be a keeper.

It's got just a teeny bit of water near it, but I love the landscaping, the colorful flowers, and best of all, the neighbors! This region and the one you are in just to the south has a lot of familiar faces from here in the forums, people who are active in Belli, and that always makes for more fun. So... water is nice, but yeah, I agree with you. Keeping an open mind and setting your expectations accordingly is a good way to go with this and any theme, really. I had thought these would be just like the camper regions, but they are not, and that's OK!

(And I saw your parcel... it's a nice one!) 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.