When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

That house was mine,i got it on Friday and was so excited since it was my first then took 2 days to think about it as i was scared to let it go as it's truly a great location by the water and private and also for fear i may not get another but the ONLY reason i let it go is because i am not much of a beach type although this wasn't completely a beach location meaning not an all sand lot but more water front,i much prefer a house located on a street well at least the front of the house anyway,i love being creative and decorate for different seasons and occasions like Hallowe'en,Christmas etc...and i felt being along the water or beach wouldn't have given me that feel and since the front of the house faced the water and i was not along a street i decided to let it go originally for a friend to try and get which ended up not working....i am hoping to try for Hammond Park,Gentle Grove or Whaleback since many homes that are more to what i would like especially some have the backyard facing a pond/stream type and the front at street...but if i never get another i will be ok with that,i was blessed to get one....Would anyone have any idea when these locations might come up?

I "think" this week and interspersed with camper regions. Only my guess. As is what we all can only do! Good luck for the house you want! 

Or to be clear I expect a release a day. Campers next. Then maybe the traditional only regions etc. To mix it up. Just guesses!! 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Hey it could be any day at all!! We just make our best guesses!! 

That's true no one really knows,i will just have to keep my fingers crossed that it won't happen tomorrow,i have been checking off and on to see if any pop up since but not one so far at my end anyway and yet a friend got one yesterday in Verdant Falls which is a great location as well...i am hoping to get a house on a street cause once i do i am planning to keep it long term,only ones i am not really crazy about is ones by the water,well actually i am ok if my backyard is by water just the front of the house at a street and i don't care for a sandy lots....

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

2 regions left for hope at a lake/waterside house. Thanks to conveniently taking a break right before they decide to release Gentle, it's looking less likely i'll ever get what i'm after.

Also these, but longer out most likely: SSPE116, SSPE132, SSPE147, SSPE163, SSPE228, SSPE243, SSPE244, SSPE260, SSPE275, SSPE276, SSPE325, SSPE327, SSPE328, SSPE238

- That said, several sims released last week and this week were SSPEs at the beginning of last week.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Also these, but longer out most likely: SSPE116, SSPE132, SSPE147, SSPE163, SSPE228, SSPE243, SSPE244, SSPE260, SSPE275, SSPE276, SSPE325, SSPE327, SSPE328, SSPE238

- That said, several sims released last week and this week were SSPEs at the beginning of last week.

Thank you, I appreciate you pointing these out, but i'm not looking for anything with a view of campers, or campers themsleves. I don't like the campers. They don't sit well with me for personal reasons.  I want a traditional on a lake or river. I want something i'll never get to have irl.

After these regions in the south of this island go(and if I don't get one), I think i'm stepping away from a lot of this for a while. The stress is doing horrible things to me, and my work.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Sad 1

that's very good to know as i have seen a few areas with the SSP that are very nice but knew they had no name yet so wasn't sure what would happen,only thing is since i left mine on Sunday morning,i have had nothing come up at all not even a boat or trailer and even now trying for Gentle Grove so not sure if something is wrong but most get something pop up at least and so far not anything popped up for me

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

After these regions in the south of this island go(and if I don't get one), I think i'm stepping away from a lot of this for a while. The stress is doing horrible things to me, and my work.

I get yelled at every time I say this, but I hate seeing people make themselves sick over what I call "pixel houses". :( 

I hope you start feeling better about it soon, one way or the other. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I get yelled at every time I say this, but I hate seeing people make themselves sick over what I call "pixel houses". :( 

I hope you start feeling better about it soon, one way or the other. 

I can't say it's completely the houses. I am dealing with some health issues right now as well, but even a slight amount of stress throws me in to a downward spiral. I appreciate the thought, and I am looking forward to being in more of a positive mindset once I can get some distance.

• Like 10

• Moles
4 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Oh, went back to my traditional and checked. It got rotated by 0.25 degrees. A lot more than I had said here before.

Looks like at least one other person with a new Adams has the same problem. Something happened after Friday afternoon that caused new copies of Adams to be off. Rerezzing and resetting the box and such doesn't help - the 'offset' is in the box's configuration.

Send me a slurl inworld, please, and I'll take a look as soon as I am able.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Are all the big releases mentioned here, during LL office hours, or can it be any time of day?

As I live in East Asia, the time difference means I am unlikely ever to be around to get one of the release ones and my only possibility is when one is abandoned.

😞

• Sad 1

Early Monday,  Bennett's Cove Houseboats region released and hours later Gentle Grove Homes region.  Good Start to the week!   There is no normal anymore.  Patch Linden can have a moment of fun while inworld release a region last week.  Today more fun to have hours between releases.  

I hope the well being of some refreshing isn't harmed by this.   I agree too much refreshing all day long  might be stressful. The frustration builds definitely.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Early Monday,  Bennett's Cove Houseboats region released and hours later Gentle Grove Homes region.  Good Start to the week!   There is no normal anymore.

I think this is a good thing. People who are not in the PST timezone have better chances if the times are more varied.

I am in California. Miles from Linden Lab, so personally I would benefit most if all releases were on the 9-5 PST schedule - but that's not fair for everyone else.

3 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

I can't say it's completely the houses. I am dealing with some health issues right now as well, but even a slight amount of stress throws me in to a downward spiral. I appreciate the thought, and I am looking forward to being in more of a positive mindset once I can get some distance.

I hope you will be feeling better soon, and I was thinking that maybe you can use the house hunting as something to look forward to.  Maybe there are other homes on lakes or rivers that we don't know about yet, and it could be a welcome surprise to you.  Hang in there and maybe think of it as fun, rather than a hopeless task. There has to be something out there for you...maybe even an abandoned one that will be right up your...river (alley)!  :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Quartz Mole said:

Send me a slurl inworld, please, and I'll take a look as soon as I am able.

@Quartz Mole Sent message using the alt that owns the plot. :P

Of note: when I logged just now to get you the SLURL the house had 'fixed itself' and was rotated right.

But then I foolishly re-rezzed the house, and the rotations & position were off again. 😮

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I hope people are going to the different regions finding rez spots in the road,  a dock, pool or park.  I'm keeping a list of landmarks.    First time I have walked around Gentle Grove region .

I hope the new Home owners enjoy the area. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentle%20Grove/158/83/33

73ae789253c5c2fce7b0fa03ffee1e6f.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

2 regions left for hope at a lake/waterside house. Thanks to conveniently taking a break right before they decide to release Gentle, it's looking less likely i'll ever get what i'm after.

I sincerely hope you feel better soon given you sound to have enough to worry about on your plate. I can't help (which sucks, I like to be a problem solver where I can) but I did want to tell you to hang in there and not give up. It probably sounds like a hollow sentiment coming from someone who is happy with her lot but prior to the Well Springs release I caught and released several other water-side parcels that had been abandoned expressly because I had my eye on a certain lot in a certain area (and oddly I didn't get the one I wanted but I ended up with one better, so it does happen).

It's actually stunning to see the kinds of lots that people are giving up now for one reason or another, whether it's a change, to try the new shiny, or for their ideal location. Lately I've been hearing from people giving up beach parcels because they don't like sand and want green grass or cliffs or some other "thing" and it blows my mind because that was all I had wanted for months and couldn't catch until the one in Axim (that my alt caught) which was also an abandon. Like you I had thought the odds of scoring anything beach-side would be remote. Since landing in Well Springs a few days ago I've seen 2 houses change hands already with talk amoungst the neighbours there may yet be a third. I know the map is shrinking in terms of new coastal releases and there's some degree of certainty catching a release compared to an abandon, but again it's not yet over and Bellisseria is still being built. As more regions open the more some people need to have that; they can't let go of the rush of the game that house-hunting has become for them. And that's their right.

I know none of that helps you right now. After all this time I'm assuming you've heard all this before and it means little. But the sentiment is genuine. You're a kind person who deserves some good and I'm hoping the universe delivers even if at the moment it all seems a little hopeless. If I can help in some way (I don't know how; hear or see something perhaps?) I will try.

Hang in there. I hope you get your perfect home (and health or sense of peace) soon. *hugs* 😊

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.