When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Oh i see,i never do that....before it would just show up automatically,so its good to know to check for that...thank you :)

It is a bit complicated with the dropdown menue:

You have the landpage, put in a name - hit NEXT - hit BACK - now the name you chose is saved and will be there every time you refresh.

But your (presumably) preference of "Meadowbrook" is ALSO saved! They do not show you Bellisseria even when it is awailable but hide it as first item in the dropdown menue. Autorefresh finds it there but you do not see it. Only by each time klicking the dropdown menue after F5

NOW you have your first Bellisseria - hit NEXT ... but (in 90 % of the cases) ... "sorry not awailable select another combination" ... so back WITH THAT link...

But NOW  finally they have registered that Bellisseria is whhat you are looking for and show it to you whenever it's available!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I literally came in the door now 10 min after. Haha. Never mind, Whaleback was a "maybe".

I was actually out with the dog and grabbed a house for my daughter on my phone.  Wasn't sure I could do it.  That "terms" dot is really small there.  ;)

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

WE had an early release and a late one! Monday we had ... 

early at 06:50 am SLT  Bennetts Cove released

late at  02:39 pm SLT  Gentle Grove released

I am a bit surprised that there has been no camper releases. Several pages back, it was a long list of camper regions that was named and looked ready.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

OMG. House obsession addict here /raises hands - both! Ghosty and I (RL husband/SL partner) must have gone through dozens and dozens of homes before we bought the one we live in now. We still sometimes go to open houses - just *because*. 

I stalk all the housing web sites for s**ts and giggles and future hopeful places to live. I've mentioned before I work in architecture/design so I have a natural affinity for the subject. I also loved dollhouses growing up and beyond (an ex of mind, wound up with my adult dollhouse only because I just couldn't stand going back to to p/u anymore of my things from him and the house he kept that we had together). Creating set-ups of rooms and landscapes is incredibly interesting and relaxing to me and since I can't do it all the time in RL and my real home doesn't allow me the ability to do it (there's no point with cats running our life LOL) SL affords me a way to virtually get those ideas out of my head.

I was looking back at some of the houses and gardens I put together the other day and wow, I was pretty impressed with myself. Might spend some time over the weekend putting together a Flickr album on my page dedicated to the best of them. Wish I'd put details down for them all but I only started doing that a couple of years ago. So many of them I don't even know what house it was I used at this point :/ 

An album would be awesome. Pretty sure I saw your name in the citizens chat once regarding a well decorated home they were admiring :) I've got a collection of virtual homes and am aiming to make more myself this year - before I discovered Bellisseria I was buying up all those laser cut doll house kits in RL !!!!

• Like 4

And this Whaleback release at 09:12 am SLT I didn't even notice

Came home about 9:00 started the autorefresh and began reading and posting in this thread ... must have JUST been over by then.

Autorefresh found a house at 9:12 and a boat 9:42 ... tried for both but caught neither ... didn't feel like a release more like abandoneds.

Well  I didn't have an eye on Whaleback anyway. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Too funny, I got a HB there don't know how!!! Wanted to try the HB experience, and lose my fear of Water. FIGHTING MY DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDxDxD 

Whale back is  a really pretty region   .got a house there  ,rezzed easily  ,so much to see there

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Too funny, I got a HB there don't know how!!! Wanted to try the HB experience, and lose my fear of Water. FIGHTING MY DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDxDxD 

Snapshot_001.png

Landbound 32 x 32 and the lighthouse to the left, out of the picture? You can always turn away from the water and look at the beach. 🏊‍♀️

• Like 4

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Landbound 32 x 32 and the lighthouse to the left, out of the picture? You can always turn away from the water and look at the beach. 🏊‍♀️

Thank you, great tip!!! It is my first HB and still haven't changed model or anything. You're all more than welcome to visit! (need to buy some cookies first)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

@Atina0 Wouldn't that be great? I wanted to try the HB feeling, and it is beautiful, but I am definitely a lake/mountain person. If you the LM, feel free to IM inworld,

3 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

@Atina0 Wouldn't that be great? I wanted to try the HB feeling, and it is beautiful, but I am definitely a lake/mountain person. If you the LM, feel free to IM inworld,

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whaleback/20/20/0

not going to keep it ,eventhoug its a gorgous location   ,im going on with my search for  the perfect houseboat location   ,letting it go in 15 min  from now  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

Whaleback   send  back  ,goodluck all  

I got it, thank you!  Hope it's as nice as it looks, it might make up for my disaster yesterday, got my perfect parcel in Gentle Cove, two sides on lake, but when I was a bit distracted I accidentally abandoned it instead of clicking something else (can't remember what, too traumatised lol).  I was not happy!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.