When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

I got it, thank you!  Hope it's as nice as it looks, it might make up for my disaster yesterday, got my perfect parcel in Gentle Cove, two sides on lake, but when I was a bit distracted I accidentally abandoned it instead of clicking something else (can't remember what, too traumatised lol).  I was not happy!

I got it, thank you!  Hope it's as nice as it looks, it might make up for my disaster yesterday, got my perfect parcel in Gentle Cove, two sides on lake, but when I was a bit distracted I accidentally abandoned it instead of clicking something else (can't remember what, too traumatised lol).  I was not happy!

becareful what you click   ,goodluck with the house 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

Congrats...but wow that is a sad situation but good for you for getting another :)...i tried but nothing came up for me at all

• Sad 3

Thank you, but this one actually looks out on my lost parcel unfortunately so I may need to let it go, but I'll announce it here if I do.  It is a lovely spot but more beachy than lakey too.

Don't give up hope, you will find something just right for you.  I am usually hopeless at getting abandons and the Gentle Cove yesterday was the only time I ever got a release as I always get error messages.  You will get your dream home, don't give up!

• Like 1

Thank you, but this one actually looks out on my lost parcel unfortunately so I may need to let it go, but I'll announce it here if I do.  It is a lovely spot but more beachy than lakey too.

Don't give up hope, you will find something just right for you.  I am usually hopeless at getting abandons and the Gentle Cove yesterday was the only time I ever got a release as I always get error messages.  You will get your dream home, don't give up!

thank you so much,i use to get error messages before i actually got mine on Friday but nothing at all since so not sure if something is wrong with my account but i'll keep trying...Hope you also find the right one for you :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Congrats...but wow that is a sad situation but good for you for getting another :)...i tried but nothing came up for me at all

Just now, IIINADIANNEIII said:

thank you so much,i use to get error messages before i actually got mine on Friday but nothing at all since so not sure if something is wrong with my account but i'll keep trying...Hope you also find the right one for you :)

I really am not good at this game but am determined to find the right spot for me, this might be it, will explore a bit before deciding

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

if you get these error messages  ,keep on clicking   ,it often results in you getting the home  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

I really am not good at this game but am determined to find the right spot for me, this might be it, will explore a bit before deciding

absolutely make sure,i am not good at this either i only ever had the one which i really liked it was a beautiful spot but too beachy for me as well,i prefer on a street so after 2 days decided to let it go and i struggled to do so but i am trying to look for one that suits me but not as easily as it looks lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

yep its how i got the first one but since nothing at all not even error messages so not sure what's happening

i dont get everything i click on  ,lots of time i  get the im sorry page  ,i keep clicking 5 /6 times then i give up  ,it has  everything to do with speed and how many are clicking 

13 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

@IIINADIANNEIII, have you tried using your phone? I always works for me much better than the laptop

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

i dont get everything i click on  ,lots of time i  get the im sorry page  ,i keep clicking 5 /6 times then i give up  ,it has  everything to do with speed and how many are clicking 

i think it has to do with right place right time kind of thing...for some its easy they can have many and abandon and pick one up right after...alls there been so far is always Meadowbrook but now been doing the drop down thing and so far still nothing but i also know it all depends if anyone abandons or not...i don't mind being patient its the fun of trying anyway plus i look forward to tomorrow or when there is another release to try...its all about having fun :)

• Like 4

i should try the phone more,it's worth a shot....i tried today for a short bit but since i was out didn't get much time and usually when i am home i use my computer so rarely on my phone

Give it a try. Like everything in life, it's all about finding what works for you. You'll get your home!!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

i should try the phone more,it's worth a shot....i tried today for a short bit but since i was out didn't get much time and usually when i am home i use my computer so rarely on my phone

I've picked up many a good home on my phone at random when out and about! 😉

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

that is reassuring...thank you :)

The last abandon I ever caught was on my phone and I am sticking with this (done nothing really to it  yet) compromise I made was water at the back not front. Everything else made it work!

Snapshot_159.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The last abandon I ever caught was on my phone and I am sticking with this (done nothing really to it  yet) compromise I made was water at the back not front. Everything else made it work!

Snapshot_159.png

That's an amazing spot!! I do actually prefer water in the backyard. You can be relaxing there, and make it part of the garden. Lovely location, don't let it go!!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_159.png

And the front is at the roadside? that I actually great,I have seen many like this in Hammond Park and would love it...What location is this?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

That's an amazing spot!! I do actually prefer water in the backyard. You can be relaxing there, and make it part of the garden. Lovely location, don't let it go!!!!

And the front is at the roadside? that I actually great,I have seen many like this in Hammond Park and would love it...What location is this?

I am sticking here because I've done a long four month journey every type of home and lots of different regions. I was in my houseboat phase when I sat this release out it is River Run!! 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_159.png

if you look into the soil in the backyard by those large rocks, Chloe, you should see my footprints left there.  lolol  I stood on that spot for a couple weeks.. trying to send good mojo that it would be mine.  I LOVED it.  The day River Run released and I saw someone's name (mindy something) appear on 'my' about land.. I was so disappointed.  lol  I am super happy for you!  that is a beee U tee ful spot! I did end up late that night getting a River Run abandon but it just wasn't the same.  I've been searching since for the place that feels like my SL home. Found it last weekend with my alt.  Darn it!  I wanted my main avi to land 'that' spot so I can just get back to work and stop refreshing and retire the alt.  It was an abandon on Rocky Heights on Friday night.  I even got a very pretty parcel on Gentle Grove yesterday but released it in hopes for a Rocky Heights abandon.  I'm too chicken to release the Rocky Heights spot my alt has and try to catch it with my main.  Not doing that...  no way.. no how!  hahaha

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

if you look into the soil in the backyard by those large rocks, Chloe, you should see my footprints left there.  lolol  I stood on that spot for a couple weeks.. trying to send good mojo that it would be mine.  I LOVED it.  The day River Run released and I saw someone's name (mindy something) appear on 'my' about land.. I was so disappointed.  lol  I am super happy for you!  that is a beee U tee ful spot! I did end up late that night getting a River Run abandon but it just wasn't the same.  I've been searching since for the place that feels like my SL home. Found it last weekend with my alt.  Darn it!  I wanted my main avi to land 'that' spot so I can just get back to work and stop refreshing and retire the alt.  It was an abandon on Rocky Heights on Friday night.  I even got a very pretty parcel on Gentle Grove yesterday but released it in hopes for a Rocky Heights abandon.  I'm too chicken to release the Rocky Heights spot my alt has and try to catch it with my main.  Not doing that...  no way.. no how!  hahaha

Aww I sympathise with you over the alt to main switch. I caught Light of Aurelia on an alt and Gangway and then realised I needed to go main or nothing. Good Bury was main but it was all sand and its hard to keep a track of seasons on sand. For all the rivers, ponds and seas I've seen this has a bit of everything and I think had been admired many times over before the release. I'm going to treasure it! Who knows what new themes will pop up and charm us all though?! 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.