When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, ZsaZsaZahira said:

Unfortunately I caught the Trad, and it was a Badger Beach one I've released twice in recent weeks, now 3 times.

I've released that one twice today alone.

That house is so very unwanted.

Heck, seems most anything now that's not next to water is.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Hm, it is a houseboat showing up a lot too. Perhaps the same. I am in an unlucky day, I often catch 1-2 abandoned, but no one in the whole weekend and Monday so far.

There's people in the inworld group talking about a houseboat in Cayo Lejano it looks like a couple of them have tossed. That, or two different people there tossed back today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

There's people in the inworld group talking about a houseboat in Cayo Lejano it looks like a couple of them have tossed. That, or two different people there tossed back today.

Thank you. I click on everything, because who knows if it's another house or boat, not the one(s) going around.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

It was the Badger Beach house again LOL

I guess my theory that if a place gets tossed enough times in a row it gets a 'timeout' was wrong.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger Beach/160/52/27

- Sandy plot across street from beach. Claimed at 12:39 PST. Looks like the new person has kept it since. Looks like a good spot if you like sand texture - but I guess the people who like that all want exactly next to beach and not adjacent.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I guess my theory that if a place gets tossed enough times in a row it gets a 'timeout' was wrong.

- Sandy plot across street from beach. Claimed at 12:39 PST. Looks like the new person has kept it since. Looks like a good spot if you like sand texture - but I guess the people who like that all want exactly next to beach and not adjacent.

Oh good, I hope they stay there!  I think it's a pretty good spot but I want green, not sand.

25 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

But that is good. In my opinion.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It'd take an AR then. Tried self-remedy.

Oh, went back to my traditional and checked. It got rotated by 0.25 degrees. A lot more than I had said here before.

Looks like at least one other person with a new Adams has the same problem. Something happened after Friday afternoon that caused new copies of Adams to be off. Rerezzing and resetting the box and such doesn't help - the 'offset' is in the box's configuration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Oh, went back to my traditional and checked. It got rotated by 0.25 degrees. A lot more than I had said here before.

Looks like at least one other person with a new Adams has the same problem. Something happened after Friday afternoon that caused new copies of Adams to be off. Rerezzing and resetting the box and such doesn't help - the 'offset' is in the box's configuration.

yep. something wonky about alot of the houses. they are all off slightly......could be drift

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Just tagging @Quartz Mole in on this since I think he's been working on this issue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Yeah I see that one - that's the house that as of when I logged out last night still had red text and a green border. Either the person with it gave up on waiting for a fix (which would have been silly since we're in weekend) or the fix caused the claim date to be off and it was actually claimed at the same time as the sim opened.

I don't remember the name it had on Friday, but I think it was different than the one I see now.

That house was mine,i got it on Friday and was so excited since it was my first then took 2 days to think about it as i was scared to let it go as it's truly a great location by the water and private and also for fear i may not get another but the ONLY reason i let it go is because i am not much of a beach type although this wasn't completely a beach location meaning not an all sand lot but more water front,i much prefer a house located on a street well at least the front of the house anyway,i love being creative and decorate for different seasons and occasions like Hallowe'en,Christmas etc...and i felt being along the water or beach wouldn't have given me that feel and since the front of the house faced the water and i was not along a street i decided to let it go originally for a friend to try and get which ended up not working....i am hoping to try for Hammond Park,Gentle Grove or Whaleback since many homes that are more to what i would like especially some have the backyard facing a pond/stream type and the front at street...but if i never get another i will be ok with that,i was blessed to get one....Would anyone have any idea when these locations might come up?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

That house was mine,i got it on Friday and was so excited since it was my first then took 2 days to think about it as i was scared to let it go as it's truly a great location by the water and private and also for fear i may not get another but the ONLY reason i let it go is because i am not much of a beach type although this wasn't completely a beach location meaning not an all sand lot but more water front

Ah, good to know you moved on NOT because of the temporary glitch but because you wanted something else.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.