Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

I can't say it's completely the houses. I am dealing with some health issues right now as well, but even a slight amount of stress throws me in to a downward spiral. I appreciate the thought, and I am looking forward to being in more of a positive mindset once I can get some distance.

I can understand this I have a stress related disease and it contributed to me stepping down from releases - just focusing on the abandons and then only giving that a week in my mind. And it happened. Real life first, second life later. I hope you find that parcel and start to feel some ease.

People abandon houses on the new island all the time. All with lakes / rivers. Esplin, River Run, Deer Pass etc I saw a lot of that so there is hope after the initial release.I think that that fact should become a new "natural" state - also 10pm to 1pm SLT on weekdays if you are available then is when I usually got this kind of home. Weekends not much usually. 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What SLT was Gentle Grove released? 3 PM SLT is midnight my timezone. The first region, the boats, was released 06:45 AM SLT, I think.

I wonder if they released Gentle Grove between 2 and 3 PM SLT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

I can't say it's completely the houses. I am dealing with some health issues right now as well, but even a slight amount of stress throws me in to a downward spiral. I appreciate the thought, and I am looking forward to being in more of a positive mindset once I can get some distance.

I am glad to gear you say that it is not all because of the homes. It would be terrible if it hurt you so much.

I hope some rest will do you good. I can sound stressed out about houses I wished for, but it is soon forgotten, and I start to wait for the next.

But for people who only read the posts, I might sound a bit obsessed. My RL is so much worse than any stress in SL, it is relaxing to have the house hunt. I was getting bored with SL, I am not that anymore. But we are different.

I wish people would respect me as a house hunter, and not see me as some crazy person.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I am glad to gear you say that it is not all because of the homes. It would be terrible if it hurt you so much.

I hope some rest will do you good. I can sound stressed out about houses I wished for, but it is soon forgotten, and I start to wait for the next.

But for people who only read the posts, I might sound a bit obsessed. My RL is so much worse than any stress in SL, it is relaxing to have the house hunt. I was getting bored with SL, I am not that anymore. But we are different.

I wish people would respect me as a house hunter, and not see me as some crazy person.

Total respect from me! I have a house obsession in real life and also a dolls house obsession but am also young with a ton of things to do elsewhere. One day this might be our virtual afterlife we are bidding for (as in Futurama if anyone knows it :)) it's got to be right! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

2 regions left for hope at a lake/waterside house. Thanks to conveniently taking a break right before they decide to release Gentle, it's looking less likely i'll ever get what i'm after.

Well obviously two releases a day with a gap of hours between them might become the new normal.

People really wanting and needing a home cannot afford any beaks anymore! ;)

Thank God I am out of the game ... or just playing it left handed ocasionally for amusement in future.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning/Night everyone,Hope everyone has a wonderful day/Night...I have a question...Is it normal to have nothing come up at all in 2 days,not even a boat,trailer or an abandon and not even anything during a release? Since i abandoned mine on Sunday morning there's been nothing at all,not even close lol Thought maybe i messed up a setting or something lol...Now i feel like maybe i should have kept mine even if it wasn't completely what i would have preferred but was still a beautiful spot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Good Morning/Night everyone,Hope everyone has a wonderful day/Night...I have a question...Is it normal to have nothing come up at all in 2 days,not even a boat,trailer or an abandon and not even anything during a release? Since i abandoned mine on Sunday morning there's been nothing at all,not even close lol Thought maybe i messed up a setting or something lol...Now i feel like maybe i should have kept mine even if it wasn't completely what i would have preferred but was still a beautiful spot...

autorefresh dont always spot anything  ,some houses /boats ect come in between refreshes ,best is to refresh manually   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

autorefresh dont always spot anything  ,some houses /boats ect come in between refreshes ,best is to refresh manually   

That's the only way i do it is manually,I have tried auto refresh but feel like i am wasting time in between each refresh,It's much faster manually...I only started doing this since Thursday,got my first home on Friday but had lots in between i missed but since there's be nothing,everyone made it sound so easy by getting many and abandoning but it's alot harder to me then i would have expected lol

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IIINADIANNEIII said:

That's the only way i do it is manually,I have tried auto refresh but feel like i am wasting time in between each refresh,It's much faster manually

make  sure you use the dropdown menu ,sometimes Belli  is showing there  i just spotted a house now  ,didnt get it 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

make  sure you use the dropdown menu ,sometimes Belli  is showing there  i just spotted a house now  ,didnt get it 

Oh i see,i never do that....before it would just show up automatically,so its good to know to check for that...thank you :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Oh i see,i never do that....before it would just show up automatically,so its good to know to check for that...thank you :)

with release times it shows up in mainscreen   ,but most abandones just dont ,so always check dropdown menu   ,plenty of houses and boats ,campers showing there  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

with release times it shows up in mainscreen   ,but most abandones just dont ,so always check dropdown menu   ,plenty of houses and boats ,campers showing there  

thank you so much,i will definitely be checking that from now on,probably why i never see any at all lately...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

thank you so much,i will definitely be checking that from now on,probably why i never see any at all lately...

you just missed all the fun  😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Oh no what did I miss?

just send back a beach house 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

just send back a beach house 

 

I am away from home lol...has there been any releases yet? I am so hoping they won’t release Hammond Park yet till I get home and that’s if it even comes up at my end since Gentle Grove I tried with yesterday and nothing came up at all

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IIINADIANNEIII said:

I am away from home lol...has there been any releases yet? I am so hoping they won’t release Hammond Park yet till I get home and that’s if it even comes up at my end since Gentle Grove I tried with yesterday and nothing came up at all

can you acces the lindenhomepage from your phone ? its possible to catch a house that way too 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

can you acces the lindenhomepage from your phone ? its possible to catch a house that way too 

Monday we had an early release so if there is a release today ,it will be later now   

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atina0 said:

Monday we had an early release so if there is a release today ,it will be later now   

Yeah been trying from my phone but so much harder this Way lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Yeah been trying from my phone but so much harder this Way lol

keep trying    as peeps wake up now more houses ect will show up   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

Monday we had an early release so if there is a release today ,it will be later now   

An early and a very late release. To throw us totally of what we think they will do, they release nothing today! LOL!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

Good Morning/Night everyone,Hope everyone has a wonderful day/Night...I have a question...Is it normal to have nothing come up at all in 2 days,not even a boat,trailer or an abandon and not even anything during a release? Since i abandoned mine on Sunday morning there's been nothing at all,not even close lol Thought maybe i messed up a setting or something lol...Now i feel like maybe i should have kept mine even if it wasn't completely what i would have preferred but was still a beautiful spot...

You're not alone. There were periods when I thought along the same lines as I didn't see anything at all for days though I had Auto Refresh running all weekend. But @Atina0 is right; sometimes even auto won't catch anything. Even when manually refreshing you need to be careful and make sure you check the drop-down/style menu for Bellisseria. During the Well Springs release I didn't. I manually refreshed and saw nothing, used all 10 tries, logged out and logged back in again and only THEN remembered to check the drop-down menu and saw Bellisseria there. If I had kept on manually refreshing waiting for it to show at the top of the list I would have missed the house altogether. Sometimes Auto Refresh catches it, sometimes it doesn't. It just pays to be vigilant. Don't rely on Auto all the time to find you a house. It might, but especially during release times or "peak"** abandon times manually refreshing will give you better odds of catching a house than Auto will.

** Generally Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, starting from around 7am SLT onward, though times can and do vary.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Total respect from me! I have a house obsession in real life and also a dolls house obsession but am also young with a ton of things to do elsewhere. One day this might be our virtual afterlife we are bidding for (as in Futurama if anyone knows it :)) it's got to be right! 

OMG. House obsession addict here /raises hands - both! Ghosty and I (RL husband/SL partner) must have gone through dozens and dozens of homes before we bought the one we live in now. We still sometimes go to open houses - just *because*. 

I stalk all the housing web sites for s**ts and giggles and future hopeful places to live. I've mentioned before I work in architecture/design so I have a natural affinity for the subject. I also loved dollhouses growing up and beyond (an ex of mind, wound up with my adult dollhouse only because I just couldn't stand going back to to p/u anymore of my things from him and the house he kept that we had together). Creating set-ups of rooms and landscapes is incredibly interesting and relaxing to me and since I can't do it all the time in RL and my real home doesn't allow me the ability to do it (there's no point with cats running our life LOL) SL affords me a way to virtually get those ideas out of my head.

I was looking back at some of the houses and gardens I put together the other day and wow, I was pretty impressed with myself. Might spend some time over the weekend putting together a Flickr album on my page dedicated to the best of them. Wish I'd put details down for them all but I only started doing that a couple of years ago. So many of them I don't even know what house it was I used at this point :/ 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...