When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

what is the nest region opening? And what time of the day should I try on a Monday (tomorrow) to tag a traditional home?

Do Moles have their choice of home on their reg SL alt?

I'm afraid we can't be very helpful with your questions.  We don't know which region(s) will be next, last time I looked there were about 4 regions in the Pickle that looked like they are ready to go, a mix of houseboats and traditiounals.  There may be more on mainland Belli.  LL usually releases one or two regions a day, and most regions have one or two types of housing.  If the Lindens released a single region that only has houseboats in it (a distinct possibility), there would be no traditionals in the release at all. And there is no fixed schedule for times; we can only say that often Monday releases happen pretty early in the morning, SLT time.  No guarantees, though.  We of course don't know LL's internal schedule.

As to moles, how would anyone not a mole know the answer to your question?  But I can guess that the majority of moles do not use LH properties.  Most of them have had inworld businesses before they became moles.  And most successful business owners have had their own lands, in some cases their own sims, for a long time.

However, people abandon LHs at any time.  Some of those are very nice properties indeed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There has definitely been some very dramatic posts in this thread, and just as much drama in in world group chat. And just as you dislike people who label things "drama", I dislike the ones who are being dramatic. ;) 

Because I think you mean me when you talk of "drama" in this thread I want to point out that the "drama" in inworld chat has defenitely nothing to do with ME. I hate chats and rarely ever post in the inworld groupchats - if at all then just to enquire if there has been any news of a release yet. - So there must be more than one person you mean. ;)

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

However, people abandon LHs at any time.  Some of those are very nice properties indeed.

I picked up a gorgeous parcel in River Run this morning on my phone whilst I was waiting for a train. Coming home now to look at it - the landscaping is exactly what I wanted and I am going to stick :) 

• Like 11

12 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Actually, since there are folks who participated in the Rocky Heights release on this thread, I have a question:  Did you see a lot of "unknown error" responses on the land page? 

During the Well Springs release I saw heaps of this "sorry no longer available please select another combination". I am used to this! You just click on the link, go back - see another house (or the same?) - click next again - get the "sorry bla bla" again and so keep clicking back and forth till finally you usually get a home ... which MIGHT be one of the first quick abandonedes allready.

I got one in the third row ... abandoned it about 10 minutes later ... and missed out Rocky Hights completely.

But all this time there was not one "unknown error"

I have had that sometimes LONG time ago ... and learned that you just have to refesh THIS error page and have a home!

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Because I think you mean me when you talk of "drama" in this thread I want to point out that the "drama" in inworld chat has defenitely nothing to do with ME. I hate chats and rarely ever post in the inworld groupchats - if at all then just to enquire if there has been any news of a release yet. - So there must be more than one person you mean. ;)

I will not name names, but if people want to raise their hands, that’s fine with me. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Rabbit Run Homes and Campers region.  

Whaleback Homes and Houseboats region.

Bennett Cove Houseboats region  

One of those regions possible release today. 

My guess is going on Bennetts Cove

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I picked up a gorgeous parcel in River Run this morning on my phone whilst I was waiting for a train. Coming home now to look at it - the landscaping is exactly what I wanted and I am going to stick :) 

You got my favorite parcel there, congrats!

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

You got my favorite parcel there, congrats!

What a beautiful position! It has the perfect nestled nook feeling for me with water. So very glad I had those few minutes to look! - Good luck for everyone going for the release today!!!!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 6

All who missed out ....

Houseboat in Bennetts Cove going back in 3 minutes at 7:10 am SLT

Details see here

DONE !!

..... still Governor Lindens after 1 minute ...TAKEN after 3 Minutes,,,

by an avatar born 3 days ago by the name of "RecentlyTaken" !! ...*lol*

may he enjoy it! ;)

PS: he arrived ... let's see if he keeps it ...NO!! Governor Lindens again after 7 minutes! 

... and taken again!! seconds later!

Edited by Leora Jacobus

10 hours ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

Do Moles have their choice of home on their reg SL alt?

I once asked a Mole this question and was told that they do not. When they're on their resident account, their chances of getting a Bellisseria home, and the location, are the same as it is for the rest of us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I once asked a Mole this question and was told that they do not. When they're on their resident account, their chances of getting a Bellisseria home, and the location, are the same as it is for the rest of us.

grain-of-salt.jpg

Edited by MichaMoz
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.