Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

wanted to let anyone know that may be interested that i accidentally clicked on a Bellisseria as i was in shock lol but its a boat so if anyone is interested i will let it go in 2 minutes...unsure how to provide the link but its in Cayo Lejano

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

wanted to let anyone know that may be interested that i accidentally clicked on a Bellisseria as i was in shock lol but its a boat so if anyone is interested i will let it go in 2 minutes...unsure how to provide the link but its in Cayo Lejano

but you got one!  Now you're ready to get the next one.  YAY!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A funny thing happened to me.

I took a trailer via auto-refresh, because I wanted the content pack. Textures are transfer, but things like lamps are no transfer. Rezzing in there, it looked so pretty that I thought: "I never really clicked with trailers, but this was a very nice place". I wanted to test if I could abandon it and grab it with an alt. So I did. It was hanging in Maintenance so long. The alt used up her 10 refreshes at least 4 times = refreshed the page 40 times. It still belonged to Governor Linden. Then she got a camper, and I thought yes, it went well. Just that it was another camper, what do you give me? 😋

I logged her in asap and she abandoned it, but then the first camper was taken. I will never dare to do it again. This camper was not important, but other land could be.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

A funny thing happened to me.

I took a trailer via auto-refresh, because I wanted the content pack. Textures are transfer, but things like lamps are no transfer. Rezzing in there, it looked so pretty that I thought: "I never really clicked with trailers, but this was a very nice place". I wanted to test if I could abandon it and grab it with an alt. So I did. It was hanging in Maintenance so long. The alt used up her 10 refreshes at least 4 times = refreshed the page 40 times. It still belonged to Governor Linden. Then she got a camper, and I thought yes, it went well. Just that it was another camper, what do you give me? 😋

I logged her in asap and she abandoned it, but then the first camper was taken. I will never dare to do it again. This camper was not important, but other land could be.

Interesting experiment, but I don't blame you for deciding not to try it with an important parcel.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, WolfMann2017 said:

hoping to snag a home today x_x

Good luck! Unfortunately at the moment demand exceeds supply so to avoid disappointment, have realistic expectations and enjoy the search.  Don't give up, it can be done.

If you haven't already done so, read this thread which gives lots of helpful tips.

 

Edited by ZsaZsaZahira
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

what release can we expect ?anyone an idea or a guess  ?

Guessing on Rabbit Run, as we've had houses and houseboats the last couple of days.

Hoping i'm wrong because I don't want to sit here watching anymore lol

(although will have to because there is 1 region left if I don't score where i'm after)

Edited by s2Pandora
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

seems more inlandish to me 

There are only 2 regions left on the large island, only 1 of which is even named. After that it's mostly campers and trads inland on Bellisseria's main continent. They are working in an area with some seaside campers and some houseboats atm in the SW area of Bellisseria.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

A funny thing happened to me.

I took a trailer via auto-refresh, because I wanted the content pack. Textures are transfer, but things like lamps are no transfer. Rezzing in there, it looked so pretty that I thought: "I never really clicked with trailers, but this was a very nice place". I wanted to test if I could abandon it and grab it with an alt. So I did. It was hanging in Maintenance so long. The alt used up her 10 refreshes at least 4 times = refreshed the page 40 times. It still belonged to Governor Linden. Then she got a camper, and I thought yes, it went well. Just that it was another camper, what do you give me? 😋

I logged her in asap and she abandoned it, but then the first camper was taken. I will never dare to do it again. This camper was not important, but other land could be.

I like to hear the different situations that happen when people try that, or any situation for that matter.  So sorry that it did not work out for you, but you helped to possibly understand a bit more how the systems works. Or maybe not, since it seems unpredictable, too.  Thank you for sharing! 

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just got a camper in Dodah ... is that old or new?

Just before that they showed me at least TEN campers ... felt like a release.

Never heard of Dodah! --- will go and look ... and abandon soon!

 

good location   ?never heard of it either 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

good location   ?never heard of it either 

Better not ask me that ... or there might be someone coming down on me like a ton of bricks! *lol*

You know:  ALL regions are nice!! depends on what you are looking for! This region is for people who do not like water. Well I am defenitely NOT looking for Doodah ... so who missed out ... second chance! Camper in

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Doodah/76/116/39

will be abandoned in 25 minutes at 7:30 am SLT

image.thumb.jpeg.0f7ca17fa09787ca5691c16b4c556c1d.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Better not ask me that ... or there might be someone coming down on me like a ton of bricks! *lol*

You know:  ALL regions are nice!! depends on what you arte looking for! This region is for people who do not like water.

Whell I am defenitely NOT looking for Doodah ... so who missed out ... second chance! Camper in

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Doodah/76/116/39

will be abandoned in 25 minutes at 7:30 am SLT

image.thumb.jpeg.0f7ca17fa09787ca5691c16b4c556c1d.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Since it's a new release, shouldn't you just abandon it right away without the announcement?  I don't understand the 25 minute wait.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...