When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

37 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

haha yes, i informed Q  :)
I found it out because the neighbour had a pool... was wondering how on earth he managed that.

I wish we could terraform a little bit down... if it was a limit, and if we could not raise the terrain. I feel sad for him, if he did it tastefully.

The demo houses I decorate for the Expo has terraforming on. I was so happy I could smooth out a bump myself, no need to cry for help. It was not much, but when a pathway shall be as close to the terrain as possible, the terrain must be really flat. Not almost flat.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you catched it?

Nope.  The one I got, and dropped in a hurry, was a curiosity-click Trad in Penrod.  It was surrounded on all four sides by main roads.  Nice for a boy racer, I suppose, but a nightmare for me.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Missing comma!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sigh. I managed to get 4 different parcels in Innside, but all of them in the top half of the region. I've got one more week on this account, so don't think this will be enough to keep it premium... unless the new Vics start being released.

I do love the flowers out front, though :) 

innsideflowers.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Won't be home tomorrow - out to see Parasite!

I think it's very possible that Pratt Falls will be the second release for today. It's next on the list at any rate! 

(And if that fails, there are also some very nice parcels in the yet-unnamed regions to the east of Pratt Falls....)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think it's very possible that Pratt Falls will be the second release for today. It's next on the list at any rate! 

(And if that fails, there are also some very nice parcels in the yet-unnamed regions to the east of Pratt Falls....)

Have been trying to make it work, but there are some very awkward steps out front that I just don't like. I've got one more shot today, so maybe I will send it back and try one more time...

innsidesteps.JPG

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Have been trying to make it work, but there are some very awkward steps out front that I just don't like. I've got one more shot today, so maybe I will send it back and try one more time...

innsidesteps.JPG

I think all you really need is some SOFT greenery (low and bushy) along the path. Assuming that path is not on your plot you could anchor the bushes to your plot. Since you would be "in theme" I doubt seriously that your bushes would be returned. The greenery wouldn't need to be tall, just low and that would cover the too high path (pretty unrealistic for me).   The porch is quite cute and homey.   That hilly street is a problem though. I remember seeing a few of those when I was roaming. So yes, a challenge.

Good luck!!!!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!  I now have the Innside house I've wanted all along!!!!! The person who got it actually got 2 of the 3 houses I liked most, had seen me casting longing looks at this one, and contacted me to say she would release it. She yelled GO! I refreshed like mad... AND IT WORKED! Now I can finally go into the kitchen to get something to eat after 6 hours of being glued to my laptop!

THEinnsidehouse.JPG

• Like 24

14 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!  I now have the Innside house I've wanted all along!!!!! The person who got it actually got 2 of the 3 houses I liked most, had seen me casting longing looks at this one, and contacted me to say she would release it. She yelled GO! I refreshed like mad... AND IT WORKED! Now I can finally go into the kitchen to get something to eat after 6 hours of being glued to my laptop!

THEinnsidehouse.JPG

Nice catch!  That spot is a nice one, very secluded if it is the one I think it is.  Glad it worked out for you.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.