When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

55 minutes ago, Lucy Reve said:

☹️

Houses go pretty fast once they are released.

Go to thread below to get some tips on how to find a home with auto refresh, you have to be a bit proactive, people do release their parcels at all times of the day and night and they don't always post here.  Also join the Bellisseria Citizens if you haven't already, people post there too if they are going to release a home:

Good luck and I hope you are able to get a home soon :) .

Edited by karynmaria
Top secret!
  • Thanks 2

I'll be releasing this Trad in Smokey in 10 minutes (half past). It is a cliff top with water and a cul de sac to the right. There is land beyond the houseboats in the distance, my draw distance wasn't high enough to rez it.

It is very beautiful and the only reason I'm not keeping is that I am still holding out for a Vic 😊

smokey1.png

Edited by Evarne
  • Like 9

Just clicked on a random trad on the land page to see where I landed, and holy crap, it's the Pratt Falls parcel I liked best but was not able to get when the region released earlier today! I have almost a month (till next billing date) to decide if I want to keep it, but what a nice surprise after spending my RL afternoon at the vet with a sick kitty. :) 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Just clicked on a random trad on the land page to see where I landed, and holy crap, it's the Pratt Falls parcel I liked best but was not able to get when the region released earlier today! I have almost a month (till next billing date) to decide if I want to keep it, but what a nice surprise after spending my RL afternoon at the vet with a sick kitty. :) 

Great news! Hope that your cat is much better now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I got the parcel I wanted in Pratt Falls too . Its the first time I have got the exact parcel I wanted. Pure fluke.  It's such a pretty region with lovely landscaping and flowers. Not keen on the name because it reminds me of the word 'prat' which is a derogatory name for someone in UK slang ☺️ but hey ho, the area is lovely. 

I also have a sick pet who has spent her second night at the vet. Newly diagnosed diabetes after collapsing yesterday. She is a husky and was already was on immunosuppressants and previously steroids for a autoimmune disorder. Now this! Poor girl is such a sweet, gentle dog 😪1294016004_WaterfallCottage_002.thumb.png.cfc0fc08e963d62623db3a5b23811298.png

Edited by Elyeah
add comment
  • Like 10

@Elyeah You got my first choice, but congrats to both you and @Sylvia Tamalyn for getting what you wanted.  It is hard to do, but a good feeling when you finally get the one you actually wanted.

However, I am shocked I got my second choice.   I don't think you can really go wrong in this region.  And only 10 houses by the looks of it on this one. 

277074832_prattfalls_001.thumb.jpg.5b5d878a51d6dc1e3ccb1be20336a250.jpg

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

@Elyeah You got my first choice, but congrats to both you and @Sylvia Tamalyn for getting what you wanted.  It is hard to do, but a good feeling when you finally get the one you actually wanted.

However, I am shocked I got my second choice.   I don't think you can really go wrong in this region.  And only 10 houses by the looks of it on this one. 

277074832_prattfalls_001.thumb.jpg.5b5d878a51d6dc1e3ccb1be20336a250.jpg

Oh love that one too especially the little picket fence and the bridge. The moles have really done a lovely job too with rocks and flowers. Just beautiful.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

I got the parcel I wanted in Pratt Falls too . Its the first time I have got the exact parcel I wanted. Pure fluke.  It's such a pretty region with lovely landscaping and flowers. Not keen on the name because it reminds me of the word 'prat' which is a derogatory name for someone in UK slang ☺️ but hey ho, the area is lovely.1294016004_WaterfallCottage_002.thumb.png.cfc0fc08e963d62623db3a5b23811298.png

Congrats!  I am envious.  I love the two parcels on the sides of the falls.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.