When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just exchanged my houseboat in Sirinial for one in Conger Reef. I thought I'd found the perfect spot in Sirinial but as it turned out all the models I wanted to use would have put them facing east instead of west, which I wanted badly. 

The one in Conger Reef is better on 2 points - it's much more private since it's the end of the row, bumping up to the land and there's a large rock wall there with the houseboat set a bit further in front of the one to the left of it, plus, it faces dead on west  with no boats at all out in the water. 

I'm happy!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Just exchanged my houseboat in Sirinial for one in Conger Reef. I thought I'd found the perfect spot in Sirinial but as it turned out all the models I wanted to use would have put them facing east instead of west, which I wanted badly. 

The one in Conger Reef is better on 2 points - it's much more private since it's the end of the row, bumping up to the land and there's a large rock wall there with the houseboat set a bit further in front of the one to the left of it, plus, it faces dead on west  with no boats at all out in the water. 

I'm happy!

My daughter got the houseboat on Sirinial.  Looks like a nice spot with the little beach right there.  Will be playing around with it over the weekend.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

My daughter got the houseboat on Sirinial.  Looks like a nice spot with the little beach right there.  Will be playing around with it over the weekend.

That's awesome! I had it for a really long time. I was using the Windlass there which was perfect and faced West, but wanted to try out the Evening Star. Unfortunately it was facing the wrong way to use in that location. I love the little beach there. Truly a great spot!

• Like 3

Very late to the new style Linden Home party. I wanted one of the new Linden Homes as I now have enough tier for it and started watching the page, missed out on a Victorian and a Houseboat but just picked up a camper, not quite by the water but near the road and path in Castlwellan Overlook. I might wait before abandoning it and getting something else because I haven't actually figured out which style I prefer. They are much better than the old style Linden Homes though. Loving the landscaping, very pretty.

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

Very late to the new style Linden Home party. I wanted one of the new Linden Homes as I now have enough tier for it and started watching the page, missed out on a Victorian and a Houseboat but just picked up a camper, not quite by the water but near the road and path in Castlwellan Overlook. I might wait before abandoning it and getting something else because I haven't actually figured out which style I prefer. They are much better than the old style Linden Homes though. Loving the landscaping, very pretty.

Welcome to the dark side!  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I haven't actually figured out which style I prefer.

first try all 8 campers that are available at your plot :) .. when looking around most use the one you picked :)
However only half sized, you'll find out it's possible to make a real nice home from it. ( the other LH have 1024 parcels)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

did you release that Vic a few minutes ago?

Yes. One Vic is enough. I will release a Trad too, but not unless I find a better spot. So back in game. I was thinking that now, when people start to get exited over a new theme, it can be abandons to get. I know it is early, but I have better time hunting.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes. One Vic is enough. I will release a Trad too, but not unless I find a better spot. So back in game. I was thinking that now, when people start to get exited over a new theme, it can be abandons to get. I know it is early, but I have better time hunting.

hehe that's why i seen you at the road:)  i'm  hopping with two alts, did manage to find Trads every day since the release just before christmas, boats and campers too, Vic's a bit rarer.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Thank you! Just saw one, but it was taken.

I think it is a good time for hunting one of the existing themes. :)

Yeah, my friend got addicted too after seeing me do it and picked up a waterside camper straight away. I think the campers might actually be nicer than the houseboats in terms of feeling more spacious. I haven't tried a Victorian yet. I assume a traditional is a normal house?

8 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

Yeah, my friend got addicted too after seeing me do it and picked up a waterside camper straight away. I think the campers might actually be nicer than the houseboats in terms of feeling more spacious. I haven't tried a Victorian yet. I assume a traditional is a normal house?

Yes. You can open the map and go north in Bellisseria, and look at the buildings there. Type in Leera, Rutherford or Washburn. Regions like that and down to, I don't know, far down.

• Like 1

Just noticed a lot more trad/victorian regions got named (south of Pratt Falls)!

Trads:

• Clamiranha (no houses)
  • Beneath (no houses)
  • Overbite
  • Heath Cliff
  • Medicine Hat
  • Thunderhead
  • Drover
  • Gingham Point

Victorians:

• Leonine Mews
  • Caithness
  • Edgemere Station
  • Mountebank
  • Swithins Bridge
  • Carrollton Bay
  • Pudding
  • Whitmarsh
  • Buttermore
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.