When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, xrockinfree said:

Just noticed a lot more trad/victorian regions got named (south of Pratt Falls)!

Trads:

• Clamiranha (no houses)
  • Beneath (no houses)
  • Overbite
  • Heath Cliff
  • Medicine Hat
  • Thunderhead
  • Drover
  • Gingham Point

Victorians:

• Leonine Mews
  • Caithness
  • Edgemere Station
  • Mountebank
  • Swithins Bridge
  • Carrollton Bay
  • Pudding
  • Whitmarsh
  • Buttermore

I don't even care what the region looks like, I want to live in Pudding! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

The new regions for Traditionals isn't better than the North. I was flying around and regretted that I abandoned in Humansville. What was I thinking? Sob, sob. But it is even better places, in Residentia and Ruthsburg. I was gnashing my teeth when I saw one house, not 1 prim used, and taken in April. Yeah, yeah, not my *amn business. But the house was out on top of the edge, facing straight to the lighthouse, with that view. And no neighbors squeezed into it on the sides.

It is something with me and lighthouses.

Got a Trad in Quercus Alba and abandoned it straight away. Begone, hedges. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I have seen so many homes, taken last year, and not a single prim on them 😕☹️

aaand then there's me... "releases on alt, grabs new plot weighing its positives & negatives, stays up irresponsibly late decorating to within a 5 LI margin,  wash, rinse, repeat"  😛

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Just now, GinaFreumann said:

Oooh, Medicine Hat, Gingham Point.  They sound like a Western theme!  Are there houses already in place?  Ooor--might be a new Theme?  Hmmm.

I'm staking my claim there already, and yes houses are there. One, or maybe three, have my name on them 🤣😉

• Haha 1

I'm about to put my lovely little Pratt Falls parcel back up for grabs. I just can't seem to get into decorating the house, and don't want it sitting empty. It's a great corner spot for those who don't want to have neighbors too close at hand. :) 

• Like 4

Tonight must be beach night on the land page. I caught and gave back a camper on Sandflea, and then caught a trad in Badger Beach that is right on the water. Sad thing is, I'm not a sand fan. lol

ETA: Just gave the Badger Beach trad back.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2