When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm seeing a Trad but I'm getting 'unknown error' when I click on it.  All those clicks, despite being unsuccessful keep me out for 10 minutes.

The only time I get that "unknown error" is when a new region is being released.

Also you don't have to wait 10 minutes if you refresh too fast ... just log out & back in, and you can keep refreshing like normal :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I got and released one in Cordwainer.  Might have had something to do with a neighbour standing around wearing pointy underpants.

Yep, I see him from the balcony! He's staring at Whitney 😮 

I'm about to release mine at Cordwainer, it's a sweet spot, but I'm still hoping for the perfect creepy Victorian house...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, SelfAdmitted said:

Yep, I see him from the balcony! He's staring at Whitney 😮 

I'm about to release mine at Cordwainer, it's a sweet spot, but I'm still hoping for the perfect creepy Victorian house...

I think we all stare at Whitney when she is releasing a region cause she is the star of the release! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Randomly noticed Whitney renaming some regions east of Pratt Falls (all trads) -- in order from west to east, there's now:

• Calista
  • Billydoo
  • Catherine
  • Maimonides

Oooh I have been watching those to see when they get named. I love all those mountain regions in that area. :) 

ETA: That reminds me, I was in one region in the general vicinity yesterday that had not been named. I made a landmark so I could return later to explore more, and noticed that the LM *did* have a name! Now to see if I kept it...

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

ETA: That reminds me, I was in one region in the general vicinity yesterday that had not been named. I made a landmark so I could return later to explore more, and noticed that the LM *did* have a name! Now to see if I kept it...

Aaaand a couple regions west of Pratt Falls, another new name -- Woorermal!

Edited by xrockinfree
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, xrockinfree said:

Randomly noticed Whitney renaming some regions east of Pratt Falls (all trads) -- in order from west to east, there's now:

• Calista
  • Billydoo
  • Catherine
  • Maimonides

You gave me the momentum to update my spreadsheets. This is the moment when you can hop around see the regions NAME on your screen and its NIUMBER still on the map so I could identify them and sort them by numbers. The new ones are...

SSPE358    Wooremal
SSPE362    Callista
SSPE363    Billydoo
SSPE364    Catherine
SSPE365    Maimonides
SSPE374    Peace Canyon
SSPE375    Varmint Hills
SSPE376    Downtime

But if they keep up their habits they are likely to first release the rest of the old list one by one

SSPE368    Oh Cay    
SSPE371    Sawtooth
SSPE372    Gnorfwood
SSPE373    Shallow Springs

before they start anew with Wooremal.

PS: Perhaps I should add that Peace Canyon, Varmint Hills and Downtime are not likely to be released for as far as I remember that is just mountauin landscape without any homes on them.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

And then there are lots of Victorian regions, none of them named yet but lots of them ready as ready can be! Till now there had been SSPE1036 to SSPE1047 ... now they added them till number 1062. They follow another number code than the trads did and are arranged on the map in a peculiar way ... here are they with their coordinates on my map sorted by numbers ..

SSPE1036    Y12
SSPE1037    Y13
SSPE1038    Y14
SSPE1039    Y15
SSPE1040    Y16
SSPE1041    Z12
SSPE1042    Z13
SSPE1043    Z14
SSPE1044    Z15
SSPE1045    Z16
SSPE1046    ZA15
SSPE1047    ZA16
SSPE1048    X17
SSPE1049    Y17
SSPE1050    Z17
SSPE1051    ZA17
SSPE1052    ZB17
SSPE1053    X18
SSPE1054    Y18
SSPE1055    Z18
SSPE1056    ZA18
SSPE1057    ZB18
SSPE1058    X19
SSPE1059    Y19
SSPE1060    Z19
SSPE1061    ZA19
SSPE1062    ZB19

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

PS: Perhaps I should add that Peace Canyon, Varmint Hills and Downtime are not likely to be released for as far as I remember that is just mountauin landscape without any homes on them.

I have a Victorian in Lantana which backs on to Peace Canyon. I love those regions and hope they leave them as they are. What a lovely name too.

• Like 5

well done, grandmother - still spry in your twilight years!  You beat me to the punch :P  I hope it's a wonderful place for you.

To others, just released a trad in Princess Caroline - it's a bit sunken into the ground, but there's a groovy little community pool down the road!

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.