-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

Como @Nando Yip , é hora do jardinagem, apesar de eu tentar um relógio de sol para a hora do meu jardim ... alguém já encontrou um desses?

A outra pergunta é - quantas flores são flores demais?

A imagem está disponível para download em alta resolução por até 1920x1080.

(Eu não conseguia decidir qual foto eu mais gostava, então você pega todas)

very good this way, how do you manage to put so many flowers in the garden, and also keep all the objects of the incredible decoration that you made inside the house?

• Like 3

Very careful management of land impact! I try to start with low LI products with good LOD models. I will often get rid of shadow prims or other superfluous prims, and sometimes even retexture if I can swap out 1024 textures for something smaller. I then check out the display/physics/server weights so I can work out which objects to link together to reduce the LI even more, and also play with the size of mesh objects.

Of course, all of this only really works if you have mod/copy products. And being able to make my own stuff helps as well 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

Like @Nando Yip, it's gardening time, though I was going to try a sundial for my garden timekeeping....has anyone found a good one of those?

The other question is - how many flowers is too many flowers?

64968243_200119Victorian_Front.thumb.jpg.48a065f35e299666bfc402476d88f265.jpg

1408443741_200119Victorian_Back.thumb.jpg.54205613345066a32ae2dd066857090b.jpg

1834834405_200119Victorian_Side.thumb.jpg.c5951ae3ada3b56636ded22352812a1b.jpg

(I couldn't decide which pic I liked best, so you get them all)

I'm tagging @Lukas Thetan here because if I recall correctly, he has a lovely sundial at his Victorian home. :) 

• Like 3

ATTENTION ATTENTION!

@RaeLeeH made a thing!

She created a wrap around porch for the Winchester 💃🐬😍

I am blown away at how gorgeous this is!  Perfection!

She's got it on the Marketplace already. Link below and I'm hoping it doesn't go to the German version because I've been having an issue the past few days where no matter what I do it defaults there instead of English.  (ugh looks like it did SORRY)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAE-Bellisseria-Winchester-Porch-v1/18828380

Anyway, this is my house in Cadhaire. I used the custom exterior texture change HUD for it which is how I got the pink color. Not a bug! 

cadhaire_001.png

cadhaire_002.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Anyway, this is my house in Cadhaire. I used the custom exterior texture change HUD for it which is how I got the pink color. Not a bug! 

cadhaire_001.png

Aww thanks @Elora Lunasea. I love what you've done with it and the fact you could make use of it. Looks like a good fit for the area. That truly makes my day! ❤️ 😊 🤗

• Like 5

Hello neighbors.  This is my LH Traditional Continental, Overlooking the beautiful bridges in Oldridge.  Another amazing region by the Moles.  Lovely porch by Blush Bravin, and Continental Exterior paint shell by the very talented Christhiana. The texture is the LH - Traditional - Siding - Spring Moss + some tint towards brown.  I love the provided L exterior colors, but a little tint helped to stop my house being the same color as others close by while still using the same baseline texture.

Traditional 2.JPG

Traditional 5.JPG

Traditional 3.JPG

Traditional 4.JPG

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Can you believe I just recently planted those flowers! 

Well, I had to share with you a few more 'show and tell photos' around my yard, and introduce you to Leon Lewis, working in my yard!  Leon Lewis Hunter is a very polite young man, happy to (RP) cut the grass, water flowers/bushes, etc.  

He's not running a business in Bellisseria (it's not allowed there), it's just his Roll Play.  If you see him around, be sure and say hello, I'll bet he'd love to meet you and clean up your yard or trim some branches!  I had some friends stop by to watch Leon work, and we loved it!

Disclosure:  He doesn't ask for $L or use a tip jar, understands you can't have a biz in Bellisseria (it's his RP fun),  and (currently) understands not to walk into houses without an invitation. he may see your dot on the map and say hello; he's a friendly kid.

Maybe give him a treat for stopping by like a cookie or a snack!   I need snacks in the house, so I did give Leon a few $L as a little tip (but that's how I roll). He wrote me the sweetest note card he will use my tip just to buy more tools for his Role Play.  I think Leon's mother would be very proud of him, and his visit made the day extra special.  I hope you get to experience his joy, too.  

Leon 3b.jpg

Leon 1b.jpg

Leon 2b.jpg

Edited by Mitch Merricks
added photos
  • Like 20

Seems like I always get the desire to post pictures right around the time I'm getting bored with the home and want to start a redesign!

This build is a modern home within a Victorian, but there are clearly some Victorian influences...

The kitchen...the second picture is looking out to the backyard and the ocean.

kitchen1.png

ocean-view.png

Looking into the front hall from the living room.livingroom-fronthall-kitchen.png

The living room...livingroom.png

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 17

53 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Leon came by a couple days ago and vacuumed while I (well, Litta) was furnishing our house!  He is a charmer. 

Laughing, he said he had a new Vacuum & chainsaw!  When he finished, he asked if he could go inside and wash his hands, rofl.  It really made for a fun evening.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OK, finally managed to get my bathroom and family room pictures up! I'd love to have either one in real life...

luxury-bathroom-1.png

bathroom2.png

family-room.png

So, this was the Hardy and the other two rooms (upstairs) were a bedroom and a combination guest bedroom/craft room. You can see that I didn't have a ton of decor/clutter, and  curtains up only in the bathroom. But I also put a pretty detailed pond in the backyard, and plants in the front yard,  and a few LI of ground cover because the land is sandy, and an 11LI skybox, and I still have about 28LI left. So those of you would like to try decorating a Hardy but are intimidated, I encourage you to give it a try. Especially if you like the Victorian exterior but would like to try a more contemporary interior.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.