-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

I do love New Farthing, even though it is not near any body of water. The centerpiece is the wonderful center garden with the fountain.  Have you realized the hedge circle is really a maze? Reminds me of my Caledon gardens that usually had a maze taking over my parcels.

1208574324_EleanorBellessariaJanuary2020_014.png.5a2ef152ae83a7b1baa5aef3ad7def3b.png

2097874363_EleanorBellessariaJanuary2020_013.thumb.png.ff7cc71158878a244938288fa75bfd62.png

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Eleanor Anderton, if its not too much trouble, I would like to know the brand of:

1) The sink/vanity in the bathroom
2) The table, chairs and bench in the kitchen
3) The bed in the bedroom

I'm not Eleanor but I know where you can get those things from. They're all from laq decor, at least I think the sink is too but certain that the dinning set and bed are from there.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Eleanor Anderton, if its not too much trouble, I would like to know the brand of:

1) The sink/vanity in the bathroom
2) The table, chairs and bench in the kitchen
3) The bed in the bedroom

Yes, we shop at many of the same places :) LAQ for sweet, low prim mesh furniture in multiple colors or I just always get the fatpack: library book cases, dining room table, chairs and bench, bathroom cabinet set, clawfoot bathtub, bedroom suite with bed and side tables. I still have my LAQ living room furniture too and use it at my estate home. Here is the shopping transport:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ Decor/68/62/34  Just head down the stairs.

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 3

(Hopefully, I will be able to type at a normal person pace, and this post will be finished with no typos or missing words...) Enjoying my little Adams back porch, bringing a little Victorian touch to this modern cottage. I couldn't expect I was going to love my Traditional so much. I left my former Trad at Carumba to get a Victorian, and now I'm enjoying my Adams cottage much more than the other one... Belli, the place where unexpected things happen....

Adams.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 1
On 1/26/2020 at 8:32 PM, Eleanor Anderton said:

Think I'm done but really? I'm sure I'll just keep changing up the color schemes, furniture and flowers. 

1806124537_EleanorBellessariaJanuary2020_004(4).png.7fc2f4a3a6a972af7cacb30292280426.png

Living Room

where is the paneling from in this picture???

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

I think I've got my trailer on Lake Tatakaka just about how I want it...rather enjoy sitting out here while working on stuff.

200201 RunningRiver.jpg

That is so pretty, Peony, beautiful!  All the shades of green work so well together. 😍

Do you have any interior shots?

• Like 5
On 1/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Elena Core said:

(Hopefully, I will be able to type at a normal person pace, and this post will be finished with no typos or missing words...) Enjoying my little Adams back porch, bringing a little Victorian touch to this modern cottage. I couldn't expect I was going to love my Traditional so much. I left my former Trad at Carumba to get a Victorian, and now I'm enjoying my Adams cottage much more than the other one... Belli, the place where unexpected things happen....

Adams.png

Elena, where is this set from the table/chairs & also the window w drapes thing? TIA, it's very pretty 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sunspark Mocha said:

That is so pretty, Peony, beautiful!  All the shades of green work so well together. 😍

Do you have any interior shots?

Awww - thank you! The green theme continues inside...I may have posted back when I started decorating. If not...here they are :)

200201 RunningRiverInt_Living.jpg

200201 RunningRiverInt_Kitchen.jpg

200201 RunningRiverInt_Bed.jpg

• Like 20