What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Wishing you the best with the move, and with whatever it is that results in a kinda, sorta move.

New job, new town, but the rest of the family have to stay behind to tie up loose ends, like getting a house sold, it does not really feel like I am moving since I am coming by myself, and staying in a temporary place.

• Like 3

I did some lovely rl today combining a visit to our nearby Wildfowl and Wetlands centre with inspiration for a demo area I am building on our sim.  It was sunny but cold in the wind but a perfect spring day.  

883bde1db5571c789bf6f16aeee6897d.png

d69b0881e676af3949938f0a5ab168da.png

a574b4a2ccd11cb93ba5c6b7f646e228.png

• Like 6

On 5/4/2019 at 9:24 AM, RaeLeeH said:

Trying to find a decent (mesh, low land impact, well textured or customizable, well named PG and Adult animations, good LOD, possibly bento enabled, relatively inexpensive) sofa... and failing.

I just found PrimPossible/MeshPossible this weekend. It might be more than you're wanting to spend, but the items are well worth the price. You'll have to see the items inworld to believe what they've done is possible. I bought a bed, a chair, a hammock and waffling about getting the hot tub (they have 2 versions of items, one no copy and one copy. The copy one is more expensive).

• Like 2

On 5/4/2019 at 7:57 AM, Cindy Evanier said:

I did some lovely rl today combining a visit to our nearby Wildfowl and Wetlands centre with inspiration for a demo area I am building on our sim.  It was sunny but cold in the wind but a perfect spring day.  

a574b4a2ccd11cb93ba5c6b7f646e228.png

Oooooh, even RL gets the sky wrong. Look at those stars!!!

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Exploring inside Mount G'al   (and survived to tell about it)

1842982996_20190506insideMountGalatMahulu_002.thumb.jpg.a135641219a69485f3e449112206272d.jpg

A control area inside a volcano?  Perhaps there were aliens after all ... 

1812525079_20190506insideMountGalatMahulu_001.thumb.jpg.957c88af5fe3db0103a6aea6052d185f.jpg

Careful there! Doesn't look like you're dressed properly for the environment!

2 hours ago, Kaytie Aie said:

Careful there! Doesn't look like you're dressed properly for the environment!

HaHa!  Yes, wasn't wearing my explorer clothes, but it was quite hot in there and I was thinking perhaps I should have just worn a bathing suit.  (Probably could have gotten a quick tan that way)  :)

• Haha 1

Thinking about starting a thread to whine because I cannot log in and thus cannot get to my Linden Home, which is soooooooooooooooo totally UNFAIR.

:SwingingFriends:

ETA:  Well, never mind.  You are all safe from my whining because I finally got logged in.

/me flounces away for effect.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.