Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

Trying to find someone to come fix my washing machine so I can finish the laundry.

broken-washing-machine.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Looking at the emptiness in Gaeta 1 continent. Not a single other avatars anywhere nearby.
Anyway, soon there will be Java script pod coming. I'll take a ride on it.

2019-03-10_Gaeta1.thumb.jpg.d580f8cd1756a7acbeb5db61f43f4ffb.jpg

• Like 6

Twisted Hunting at Sn@tch. Also just applied for a blogger position for one of my favourite menswear stores. I doubt that I'll get it (I suspect they might want 100+ likes on Flickr photos, judging from the application form) but nothing ventured nothing gained.

twisted_hunt.thumb.jpg.3d22ff138ec33c94fd6a5db3ce138f80.jpg

• Like 7

Even though Forrestchild rents a private parcel. Miakis still has a premium home, which she uses whenever Forrest's home is down for a restart or for some other reason

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.6c63d6d975232f633ac4ebb35c38f9c2.png

Turns out that Linden homes are so big. I was actually able to fit my small wood cabin comfortably inside it 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Looking at  the new land my sister and I just moved to and seeing the potential. Lots of work ahead, but I love decorating!

Snapshot_031.png

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Guess who borrowed Abnor Mole's time machine at the H&G Expo for some virtual time traveling? 

original_5c90bc2073ed170191000001.png

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)

I was out exploring this evening and ran across this wonderfully odd and eerie region.  The world is almost totally black and grey.  This first shot is using the default 3:00 PM lighting.  The only color visible throughout most of the region, besides the water, is a bit of blue, like on the roof of the carousel.

alphatribe-1.thumb.jpg.1ab3eaaabc924813a7b0e19ba44880ac.jpg

I did find this platform, apparently for the cats to gather, that pretty much contains almost all the color in this entire region.

alphatribe-2.thumb.jpg.b66104ff5e614f31afdd9c46cd9fbe29.jpg

The place does have a wacky carnival ride area in the SW corner, where you'll find some really odd ride poses.  There are various other areas scattered around the place with interesting poses & animations too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/alphatribe/37/171/22

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7

On 3/20/2019 at 4:59 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was out exploring this evening and ran across this wonderfully odd and eerie region.  The world is almost totally black and grey.  This first shot is using the default 3:00 PM lighting.  The only color visible throughout most of the region, besides the water, is a bit of blue, like on the roof of the carousel.

alphatribe-1.thumb.jpg.1ab3eaaabc924813a7b0e19ba44880ac.jpg

I did find this platform, apparently for the cats to gather, that pretty much contains almost all the color in this entire region.

alphatribe-2.thumb.jpg.b66104ff5e614f31afdd9c46cd9fbe29.jpg

The place does have a wacky carnival ride area in the SW corner, where you'll find some really odd ride poses.  There are various other areas scattered around the place with interesting poses & animations too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/alphatribe/37/171/22

The sim owner used to run a shop. I bet it is hidden somewhere on that sim